The Bloody Book Club! discussion

Books! > What are you currently reading?

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eric (new)

Eric Blood | 196 comments Mod
Okay, this book group has really hit rock bottom! Better try to get another topic going!

So, what are you all currently reading out there? Any good horror to recommend?

message 2: by Tanya (new)

Tanya | 36 comments Where have you been?!?! I'm reading Hello Kitty Must Die. Just started it, but so far I'm liking it.

message 3: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 4 comments Just started Baby Jesus Butt Plug by Carlton Mellick

message 4: by Tanya (new)

Tanya | 36 comments Oh that was a good one, very weird

message 5: by Eric (new)

I really should read something by Carlton Mellick sometime. Just his titles alone are worth the price of the book!

message 6: by Tanya (new)

Tanya | 36 comments First one for me was Satan Burger. Totally awesome

message 7: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 4 comments I just ordered his Christmas on Crack figuring it was in the spirit of the holidays. Thought his The Faggiest Vampire was hysterical

message 8: by Eric (new)

I'm reading Snow of course - it's this month's read!

message 9: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 4 comments Starting it late (this weekend)

message 10: by Ken (new)

Ken (reedr) | 2 comments I'm reading Ronald Kelly's Hell Hollow. Great book, I must say.

message 11: by Kenneth (new)

Kenneth Kao | 4 comments Recently finished an indie, "Murder Genes" by Mikael Aizen. It's a pretty messed up book, for certain.

message 12: by William (new)

William (wmcc) | 37 comments I'm reading The Jigsaw Man and really enjoying the story,although I have cringed a couple of times due to some gruesome parts in the book lol.

This looks like a really cool group, with loads of books I'm wanting to read on the bookshelf.just a shame It's not more active.

message 13: by Tanya (new)

Tanya | 36 comments Oh that looks really good. Yet another one for my to-read list!

message 14: by William (new)

William (wmcc) | 37 comments Tanya wrote: "Oh that looks really good. Yet another one for my to-read list!"

Tanya,I have been surprised how much I have enjoyed this one,I have 40 odd pages left and will probably finish It tomorrow.I have been impressed enough with this author to go on amazon and buy another one of his books Crimson,I hope It's as good.My TBR pile is just getting ridiculous now lol.

message 15: by Eric (new)

William, I have read Crimson, and it was pretty good! Some aspects of the book are pretty wild, but I like out of control stuff, so I didn't mind. Hope you like it!

Sorry I don't post as much as I should, or update the reading list enough - I get lazy sometimes. We should really try to get a new book up there soon - any recommendations?

William wrote: "Tanya wrote: "Oh that looks really good. Yet another one for my to-read list!"

Tanya,I have been surprised how much I have enjoyed this one,I have 40 odd pages left and will probably finish It to..."

message 16: by William (new)

William (wmcc) | 37 comments HI Bloodman,Crimson arrived in the mail today and I'm really looking forward to it,will have to wait though as I'm off on holiday at the end of the week,and I have already picked out Black Evening by David Morrell and Intensity by Dean Koontz to take with me,read any of those yet?.

As for recommendations I loved Afraid,one of the best books I've read this year.It's the only one I've read by him and I really need to check out his other books.

message 17: by Eric (new)

I have not read either of those (although I had to double-check the Koontz one - he has so many, I get mixed up sometimes). Hope you like them! And have a fun vacation (I'm jealous)!

I do need to try a Kilborn book - they seem like fun reads! I just have to decide which one to try first!

William wrote: "HI Bloodman,Crimson arrived in the mail today and I'm really looking forward to it,will have to wait though as I'm off on holiday at the end of the week,and I have already picked out[bookcover:Blac..."

message 18: by William (new)

William (wmcc) | 37 comments I just finished The Mailman by Bentley Little crazy stuff,loved it.I think it might just be the best book i have read by him.

Next up One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey .I loved the movie.I thought i would give the book a go.