McNeese State University LIBS 210: Technical Services in Libraries discussion

Falll 2010 > longest, worst, best

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laurawoods (new)

Laurawoods | 1 comments Breaking Dawn
Breaking dawn was the longest book I ever read but it probably was one of the most interesting and I am glad that I was able to finish the whole thing even though it was so long.
The Prince I had to read this book my very first semester of college and I absouletly hated it, it was so boring and I dont understand why anyone would assign it to there students to read because I didn't learn anything.
TwilightTwilight has to be the best book I have ever read because I not only read that book but actually read the whole series and I am not an expert reader but do like to if its of my interest

message 2: by Rawalt (new)

Rawalt | 1 comments Luna is one of the worst books that I have read. I don't care to read about gender change or same sex relations. I only read it because it was an assignment.

Where the Red Ferns Grow is a book that I have picked up several times, but have never finished. Someone told me that the dog dies, and that was the end of that for me. I cannot read stories where animals die. I love animals too much.

Twilight is one of the best books that I have read. I love to read about vampires. My students love the fact that I was reading a book that they were reading.