TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Randomness > Another horrible Meyer book is going to be made into a movie!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sharon (new)

Sharon I was just informed that Meyer's THE HOST is also in the works to become a movie! I never in my life imagined that any books more horrendous than any of the Twilight Sagas could ever hit the silver screen. Shame on you Hollywood!

message 2: by Mandie (new)

Mandie | 71 comments Ugh. At least maybe this time they will get decent actors so it won't be as crappy.

message 3: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments *sigh*....Let's just hope it'll be better than Twilight.

message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Yeah!

message 5: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments ...Kettle?

message 6: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Oh a kettle!! I thought you meant like some drug or something.

message 7: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Eww...*lifts hiking sock so smelly it has those little green lines rising from it*...That is a hard one.

message 8: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Than go hiking............It's painful.

Deadward *laughs*, it seems so long since someones called him that.

And now I feel old.

message 9: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments *shrugs off Rose*

OMG THAT SOUNDS SO FUNNY!!

XD

Why am I saying "OMG" all the time?

message 10: by Rose (last edited Dec 07, 2010 05:02PM) (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments I sorry!!!

Totally reminds me of my friend from school, Fangirl-sensei.

Ya see, some girls misunderstood me and thought I said "Mother-in-law", and thus they began to torture me about my "husband." Fangirl-sensei over heard us talking about it, and she said:

OH MY GAWD YOU CHEATING BITCH! I leave you for the summer and you go off and get married? CHEATING WHORE!

I have ten children, Bob, Billy Bob, Stu, Buff, Bones and Butter Ma Biscuits, I don't know the names of the others.We were married on July 1st, Canada Day, and my friend murdered my husband, and gave me only a peice of tape that said "Do not open unless envelope is open"....that is all that is left of him.

And he's Justin Beiber's brother or something...well, he was.

message 11: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ugh.............

This reminds me of this video the filmmaking class made at our highschool :D

we're doing the canned food drive, and they did this video called "the Canned Scrooge," and it's really funny because the Ghost of Canned Future said he was going to show him a video of his future. guess what they showed? little snippets of Twilight. it was funny because the Canned Scrooge was all like: AAAAAAGH MAKE IT STOP! MY EYES!!!!!!!!!! (etc)

message 12: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments ThatStalkerGirlBehindYouWhoIsAlsoACreeper *Sklip* wrote: "ugh.............

we're doing the canned food drive, and they did this video called "the Canned Scrooge," and it's ..."

*like*

message 13: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Rose wrote: "ThatStalkerGirlBehindYouWhoIsAlsoACreeper *Sklip* wrote: "ugh.............

we're doing the canned food drive, and the..."

lol

message 14: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) Rose wrote: *EPIC MOTHERFUCKING LIKE*

I know what you mean :D
Everyone laughed hahahaha

message 15: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments HAHA!! That's awesome!

message 16: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Oh Man you guys are funny! I started a thread about the host and your talking about canned food drives ... ha ha

message 17: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments We get off topic really quickly....

message 18: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Rose wrote: "We get off topic really quickly...."

I like it! Never a boring moment.

message 19: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Yes, there shall never be a boring moment as long as fangirls of sexy non-existant men and Twilight-haters exist! *Fangirl flag and Twilight Sucks flag wave behind me, epic music plays* As long as we exist there shall be a ray of hope in all the world! And we shall not fully succumb to the bug on the windsheild of life known as Twilight!

message 20: by Paola (new)

Paola (paoliscordova) | 1 comments Ugh *shudders* not another piece of crap girls will be dying for.