Anime!!! discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) I FREAKING LOVE BLEACH. The manga that is. I could do without the anime but that's just me. What about you? Do you like the Bleach anime?

message 2: by (S) (new)

(S) i do! though i dont completely understna dit all.

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Haha, really? What don't you understand?

message 4: by (S) (new)

(S) i have not watched them all

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Oh. You should probably do that. It'd make more sense. It's true. *nods*

message 6: by (S) (new)

(S) yes, but they do not play them now! they did in japan but not here!!! AHHH!!

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) i love bleach, it's my life

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Same here. X3 Which do you prefer? Anime or manga?

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) BTW Natasha, your profile picture makes me happy. ^^

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) thank you thank you, I'm never going to change it

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) i love your pic too, it's awsome

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Thanks. I don't think I'm changing mine for a while. I lurve Ulquiorra.

message 14: by Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (last edited Dec 06, 2010 04:27AM) (new)

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) he is some

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Why did he have to die?! ;_;

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) why did he die, why

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Same with Grimmjow (XX33) and Nnoitra. Actually, why did the Espada have to die? THEY WERE FREAKING AWESOME!

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) i loved grimmjow he was amzing

message 19: by (S) (new)

(S) lol! yes yes he was!

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Hooray for pshyco blue kitty cats! :3

message 22: by 1412 (new)

1412 (monkeyseemonkeydo) | 9 comments BLEACH!!!!!!!Oh, did anyone see Memories of Nobody? My favorite movie EVER!

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) I was able to watch up until Kenpachi was about to pwn someone in the Valley of Screams and then it stopped working and I cursed the internet.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) i love that one the most

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) ok no one should have a problem with bleach, and if they do we should like go beat them up lol jk jk

message 26: by (S) (new)

(S) EI! I want to watch but not on the computar on tv! err
!

message 27: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) I know what you mean. Hey, do you get cable? 'Cuz if you do, Adult Swim on Cartoon Network shows anime on weekends at, like, midnight and later. They have FMA (or did), Bleach, Ghost in the Shell, InuYasha, Cowboy Bebop... They might have more but I don't know. But I'm not so sure about the line-up because they don't have Adult Swim in Germany so I can't watch it on the TV. *hangs head*

message 28: by 1412 (new)

1412 (monkeyseemonkeydo) | 9 comments Funimation is THE best anime channel. But I don't think they show movies.

message 29: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) I never saw that. O_o

message 30: by 1412 (new)

1412 (monkeyseemonkeydo) | 9 comments Harbinger, how do you put the skulls around the Doom in your name?

message 31: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) I don't know. I just copy and pasted them. XDDD

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I've heard that this series is pretty good.

message 33: by 1412 (new)

1412 (monkeyseemonkeydo) | 9 comments k. thx.

message 34: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Wonhee wrote: "k. thx."

NP.

Greychu **Eternal Optimist*** wrote: "I've heard that this series is pretty good."

Bleach is my favorite manga. Shortly followed by FMA and Hellsing.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Then I gotta add it to my list of stuff I have to read!

message 36: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) You should totally read it. *gasp* IS THE NEW CHAPTER OUT?! *runs away to check screaming something that sounds vaugly like, "I'M COMING, ICHIGOO!"*

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

*points and laughs* *freezes*
Ohsh*t.That reminds me, I have to check it that new Naruto fan anime is out yet.
*screams and runs*

message 38: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) ***da**it. WHY ISN'T IT OUT YET?! And why does Eyebrows look like he's Aizen's nephew?? SO MANY QUESTIONS. ;_;

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

*laughs* HA! Mine was out! >u<

message 40: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) STFU!!!!! If it doesn't come out soon I'm going to have to resort to masochism and reread all my favorite character's deaths. Or when Rukia left. ;;_;;

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

>;3 If you go to www.snafu-comics.com , they have a ton of fan ainmes that are really good.

message 42: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) I'll check it out.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

YOU MUUUST!

message 44: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) *shrinks back* Okay, okay, I will. Chill, man. o_o

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

*blushes* Sorry, sometimes I get carried away with the Caps button XD

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) Haha, me too. I get a little slap happy with it. ^^

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

I love the CAPS button, he's my BBFL. :D

message 48: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) XD

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

^^

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) This is some of the best Bleach fanart I've ever seen. HOLY FREAKING CRAP! It's Ulqui!!!!!!!! XX33

« previous 1