Enshadowed (Nevermore, #2) Enshadowed discussion

publish month

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vanka (new) - added it

Vanka Someone knows the exact date for the release of the second book in the nevermore saga?

Weetzie T^T not until 2012!!!!!!!! AUGUST! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nooooooooo i cnt wait that long..

Jess Steph wrote: "Someone knows the exact date for the release of the second book in the nevermore saga?"

Current official date on the publisher website is August 28, 2012.

Jordan What happened to the January release date?!?!?!

Jess I wish I knew T.T

I believe it was originally Jan 7, then it was pushed back to Jan 17 and now it was pushed to August.

On Kelly Creagh's blog, I remember reading that the reason it was pushed back was for personal reasons.

http://blog.kellycreagh.com/2011/04/2...

message 6: by Erin (new)

Erin Sick Sick Twisted Goodreads newsletter! I was all excited and they are wrong :(

Faith OK ok ok! All though i want this summer to be long, I can't wait for August to come! It needs to get here because I read the first book in less than a day and have been like dieing since because i just want to know what happens in the next two books! Seriously though i am going to have to read this next book slow. Does anyone have an estimate on when the third book is supposed to come out?

Jess Faith wrote: "OK ok ok! All though i want this summer to be long, I can't wait for August to come! It needs to get here because I read the first book in less than a day and have been like dieing since because i ..."

From my observations, when a book is part of a series, a book would be published yearly arond the same time. Pending any unforseen circumstances that Ms Creagh was in that made her push back the second book, my prediction for the publishing of the third book would be around August/late summer/early fall 2013

Faith Thank you Jessica! I appreciate the feedback.