YA Book Club Not Just For Teens! discussion

Book of the Month Discussions > Clockwork Angles

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JennRenee (new)

JennRenee (jennreneeread) | 226 comments Mod
I have not read this book, if anyone wants to start a discussion feel free.

message 2: by K.C. (new)

K.C. Neal (kcneal) | 16 comments I haven't read it either, but people in my other groups seem to love it so I'm adding it to my TBR list. :)

message 3: by Niven (new)

Niven | 12 comments I read this book out of loyalty to the Mortal Instruments series, which this book is the prequel to. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't exactly up to par with MI. I think that the attempt to carry over some characters worked, but only so much as to call it a prequel. I'm hoping the next book in this series will sum it up better. It is again focused on one girl who goes on a suspicious journey in search for her brother in London. So in short, definitely Clare's work but not up to par with The Mortal Instruments.

message 4: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria (alexandriatheo) | 9 comments I'm a fan of TMIs too, which is why I read this book. I agree with Niven in that it isn't as good as the mortal instruments series but it could end up being just as good. She kind of tying the two together so I think it's going to get a lot better. Definitely good on it's own though and definitely worth the read!

Read for your future! (readforyourfuture) | 10 comments I thought it would make a great movie!