Victorians! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Conversations in the Parlor > Welcome a New Moderator

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SarahC (last edited Dec 02, 2010 04:31PM) (new)

SarahC (sarahcarmack) | 1418 comments We are welcoming an additional moderator to our group-- Marialyce, whom many of you already know. She is an active member of GoodReads and we are very glad she will be contributing even more to Victorians!

Just to clear up any possible confusion, Marialyce had been on the slate as future moderator before we closed the thread requesting additional moderators last week. We got on the ball today, received her kind acceptance, and made it official!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome Marialyce, you girls are making a great job!

message 3: by SarahC (new)

SarahC (sarahcarmack) | 1418 comments Very nice welcome, Antia.

We are having some technical difficulties adding Marialyce's profile pic and name to the list of moderators on the right of our page here. Please use your talented imaginations and imagine her there already anyway. haha Thanks!

Marialyce (absltmom, yaya) Thank you Antia. I am so looking forward to working with this wonderful group of ladies.

The Book Whisperer (aka Boof) | 736 comments Hurray!

You now have 4 ladies to keep you all in check - and we're really mean en masse so be careful...very careful!

Only joking! It's great to have so much enthusiasm and input and ideas to make this group even better ☺

message 6: by Robin (new)

Robin (goodreadscomtriviagoddessl) I agree the more the merrier.

message 7: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (lesslie) I'm so glad there will be so much help assisting us all to be more moderate. Extremism causes pimples. And global warming.

Just kidding! Congrats Marialyce!

Marialyce (absltmom, yaya) You are too funny, Leslie! We will all strive to be a very "moderate" group of moderators. Thanks for your welcome, too!

message 9: by Rebecca (last edited Dec 15, 2010 08:06PM) (new)

Rebecca I am pleased of course Marialyce. You make a wonderful addition.

Marialyce (absltmom, yaya) Thank you, Rebecca! Of course I love seeing you here too!

message 11: by Robin (new)

Robin (goodreadscomtriviagoddessl) Hi Marialyce, thanks for becoming another moderator. Maybe it will keep others in line.

Marialyce (absltmom, yaya) Thanks, Robin. We certainly will be trying.

message 13: by Robin (last edited Dec 17, 2010 11:55AM) (new)

Robin (goodreadscomtriviagoddessl) Thanks Marialyce.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.