Harry Potter discussion

Characters > Which character would you like to be?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 103 (103 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Sarah Anne (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:34PM) (new)

Sarah Anne (sarahaf712) | 38 comments I would definitely want to be Ginny. She's a tough, smart, beautiful person. I love her!

Hermione is a darn close second though. If I could just combine the two...

message 2: by Cindy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:34PM) (new)

Cindy (supercin721) | 26 comments I would be Hermione all the way. I had to loosen up as I got older. During that evolution, though, I thought grades and rules were the only thing. It was where I found comfort. Obviously, as an adult, that has changed. I still strive for the best but I'm also just content/happy with me. I think that's where Hermione has gone.

message 3: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:34PM) (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) I would want to be Hermione... shes the smart book person. I am a smart book person... our personalties match :)

message 4: by Mandy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:35PM) (new)

Mandy | 10 comments I would either want to be Hermione, Ginnny, or Luna Lovegood. I'd want to be Hermione bacause she's smart, and powerful. Ginny, mainly cause she gets to do a ton of stuff, and she gets to kiss Harry. I think Luna is cool to cause she's brave, and I think she'e funny.

message 5: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:35PM) (new)

Meghan | 686 comments I would want to be Ginny or Hermione. Mostly Ginny though.

message 6: by Jaime (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:36PM) (new)

Jaime So is it totally weird that I want to be Luna Lovegood? She's a little out there, but she knows what's important.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

No, It's not weird at all, Jaime. I want to be a male version of Luna. She's so cool!

message 8: by Sarah Anne (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:37PM) (new)

Sarah Anne (sarahaf712) | 38 comments Or I'd want to be Tonks.

message 9: by Alien (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:37PM) (new)

Alien  Citizen | 14 comments Ditto on the Tonks...although the dying bit would kind of suck. :-)

message 10: by tabitha (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:38PM) (new)

tabitha farrar (Tabi08) | 25 comments i would like to be tonks then i could change my looks. i would like to hermonie though because she is smart and i am almost like her

message 11: by Angelina (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:39PM) (new)

Angelina It has to be Hermione, although Ginny is a close runner up. Hermione is really smart and brave, and what's even more important - a true friend. And it's not true that she suffers the least, especially in book 7. Her position has always been tricky - she has to keep the balance between Harry and Ron quite often when things get rough and she chooses to stay with Harry because she feels that's the right thing to do although it's really hard for her. And she often has to save the day with her brains.

message 12: by Tara (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:42PM) (new)

Tara | 83 comments Hmm, in all honesty I think I would like to be Hedwig. It's unfortunate that she dies, but she was such a loyal owl and so loving with Harry. I think it would be great to be such a noble creature.

For human characters, it's a toss up between Hermione, Ginny, Madame Pomfrey, Madame Hooch, and Dumbledore. Hedwig is still my #1 choice though.

message 13: by Peng (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:43PM) (new)

Peng | 317 comments i'd want to be tonks!!! she's a character all of her own. she's small but tough, she's loyal and loving and smart. it would be cool to be hermione but i'm not at all that smart but i'd be a loyal friend no matter how scary the things we're doing i'll stick with 'em anytime.

i think my personality is more like luna. the first time i read about her all i did was tell others about her. i'm also non-conformist so being luna with her own beliefs.... she's just awesome, believing in whatever she wants and being unafraid to stick to it whatever other people say about her.

message 14: by Renni (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:53PM) (new)

Renni | 2 comments yes lune is awesome! she's so unique

if i had to choose, i want to be ginny, because she's outgoing, tough, brave, and loyal :)

But if i had to choose the one that really close to my real personality, i think i'll be Neville, cause i, myself is still clumsy and panicked easily.

message 15: by Alice (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:53PM) (new)

Alice Gold (alicewgold) Why doesn't anybody want to be Harry? Hello? He's the main character! He's the best and who wouldn't die to be as good as he is with a wand or on a broom?

message 16: by Peng (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:54PM) (new)

Peng | 317 comments i actually considered harry as my first choice but i don't think i can do what he did. it's not like he had a choice in doing all those things but while reading the book, i would have opted cowardly actions than what he chose to do.... T.T

message 17: by Mel (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:54PM) (new)

Mel I wouldn't want to be Harry... so much pressure, and I'm sure I wouldn't handle it as well as he did.
In actuality, I was probably the most like Hermione when I was in school, obsessed with doing things right and getting the best marks.
I would have rather been Ginny, though, independent but still loyal to family and friends. And getting to snog Harry, of course.

message 18: by Tara (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:55PM) (new)

Tara | 83 comments I wouldn't want to be Harry either. I'm just not worthy of being Harry :). Well, in actuality I'd probably be Dobby or something. I took a quiz to find out what breed of dog I am in life and at work. In life I'm a Chihuahua and at work I'm a German Shepard. So, I guess in life I would be Dobby but at work I would be ??? I have no idea. What character is like a German shepard? But Dobby isn't like a Chihuahua. Hmm, maybe I would be none of the characters because apparently I am a small lap dog that celebrities enjoy carrying in the purses and there aren't any characters like that. LOL ;)

message 19: by Kenzie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:51PM) (new)

Kenzie I would want to be Crookshanks, cats rule. Just as well, Crookshanks actually knew that Sirius was, well, human. Crookshanks is worthy of being Hermione's cat.

Human, I would be Hermione, brains are my game!

message 20: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 10 comments I would be Luna.

message 21: by Reading Soul (new)

Reading Soul (ReadingSoul) | 9 comments Oh boy, well, I would be Mrs Weasley, she's too cool!

Otherwise, I'd be Hermione and/or Luna.

And if I had to be a guy, I'd be NEVILLE, he rocks!

message 22: by Rainy (new)

Rainy i'm 100% luna all the way i'm wierd and i dont care all that much and not to mention i'm a huge harry supporter

message 23: by Maya (new)

Maya (numerounochewylover) | 270 comments Neville is awesome, but I have to say either Hermione or Ginny, they were always my favorites.

message 24: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (dwell_ondreams) | 25 comments If I were a guy I'd definitely be Severus Snape.

Since I'm not. . . . I'd probably be Hermione.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd probably be Tonks. She's always been my favorite!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

My mami said she'll be professor magonagle

message 27: by Cliff (last edited Feb 01, 2008 01:37PM) (new)

Cliff | 18 comments For goodness sake, Lord Voldemort, of course. I wouldn't make the same mistakes he made!

message 28: by Elnaz (new)

Elnaz | 20 comments Dumbledore

message 29: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Vidmar (rachelvidmar) | 20 comments I'd have to say Ginny. She's Fred and George's Brother, gets to snog Harry and Dean, and she's just all around cool!

message 30: by Angie (new)

Angie I would like to be Dumbledore. So much to his character.. plus he is a awesome wizard.

message 31: by Snowendy (new)

Snowendy | 8 comments Hermione-she's so smart. I want to be as dedicate as her.

message 32: by Amrita (new)

Amrita | 20 comments A mixture of hermione, Ginny, and tonks. Though that's how my personality is, anyway.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I would be Lord Voldemort

message 34: by Cat Singh (new)

Cat Singh I would be Professor McGonagall, who wouldn't want to be an animagus!! or if i was going to be a boy, then Fred or George. I think it would be fun to make magical pranks candy etc.

message 35: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I want to be Tonks!! It would be awesome to be able to change my appearance at will!

message 36: by Cristina (new)

Cristina (paienpoesie) I'm that kind of girl that are too similar to Hermione (or young Lupin) in her way of being so... I'd be someone who was the complete opposite of me.

I'd like to be someone like young Sirius Black or young James Potter. Bellatrix Black would be a nice option too.

message 37: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) I would probably be George Weasly, I'm funny and never stop goofing off.

message 38: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 155 comments I love Ginny.

message 39: by Katie (new)

Katie ya, id be ginny too. but id also like to be one of the twins. i love pranks!

message 40: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 155 comments u could be a new mischevious ginny who helps them with their pranks!

message 41: by Katie (new)

Katie ya, but i want a twin. ill be ginny and my twin is uhhhh minnie

message 42: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 155 comments oh! i'll be minnie

message 43: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) lol. I would probly want to be Ginny or Hermione.....i think hermione would be better because she is so emotional and yells at people all the time....like me.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd be Harry.

message 45: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) I'd thought you would say Voldemort! Oh well

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Or Voldemort.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Voldemort

message 48: by Laura (new)

Laura (libertina) probably Luna... I would just love to be that care-free, and she's alot more perseptive and wiser than alot of people in some ways

message 49: by Emma (new)

Emma (tinkluver) | 84 comments I would be Ginny. She totally nice, cool, and smart.

message 50: by Marci (new)

Marci (bookjunkie71) hermione!

« previous 1 3