Fans of Amish Fiction discussion

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abbie (new)

Abbie (weatherlover1) | 240 comments Does it frustrate anyone else that more and more publishers are asking more money for the Kindle version of a book then the paperback? It cost them less yet they ask more. I know its the popular format but geez buy the paperback for 9 buck or pay 11.99 for the kindle version that stinks.

Okay rant over! :p

message 2: by Camille (new)

Camille (camlovesraptors) | 802 comments I am right there with you Abbie! I find that highly annoying too! Especially when the paperback + shipping is less than the kindle version. :-| Granted, I've got so many review books lined up I haven't had to purchase from amazon lately, but still, I'm right there with you! Hopefully you'll get into reviewing too and you'll find yourself so occupied you won't even have time to purchase from amazon. :)

message 3: by Diane U (new)

Diane U (djuseless) | 1411 comments I refuse to pay more than $9.99 for any kindle book. But there are times where the kindle version has been cheaper than the paperback version so it all evens out in my eyes.

You can't beat the instant gratification of auto-delivery though. No more waiting for Mr. UPS!