SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29297 comments WWYD?
What Would You Do?

Rules:
First member posts a question ... What would you do if ____________?
Next member answers the question and then posts a WWYD question of their own.

message 2: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29297 comments I'll start ...

What would you do if you were told shifter blood ran in your family?

message 3: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23919 comments I'd ask what kind and when would I be shifting.

What would you do if you woke up and a vampire was leaning over you?

message 4: by Steph, Serious series addict (last edited Nov 29, 2010 10:04PM) (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29297 comments LOL!

Hmmm, is he hot? Wait, it is a she? I'd probably say, "Why didn't you wake me?" or something cheesy like that.

What would you do if you could see ghosts/spirits?

message 5: by Josie (new)

Josie | 1967 comments Probably dance around with them, gossip with them, have them do my evil bidding...

What would you do if you could travel in time?

Karin Elisabeth (goodreadscomkarinelisabeth) | 151 comments Travel to the person who invented the wrappings for CDs etc. and strangle him /her before inventing it - and then I'd go "poof" back!

What would you do if you had heaps of money?

message 7: by Steph, Serious series addict (last edited Dec 12, 2010 04:38PM) (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29297 comments LMAO!! Esp those hard plastic, gotta use a hand saw to remove, cages they keep small electronics in too, please. :D

Hm, If I had heaps of money it would allow hubby & I to have a retirement (coming up in 2013) home in each place we'd like to live. End of struggle to decide. :D I guess I'd also gift some to family and struggling friends, the right thing to do. Build my beautiful library, of course. Finish school. And, last, but most exciting, travel the world in my cushy private plane.

What would you do if you woke up and everyone was gone (you thought you were the last person alive)?

message 8: by CyberAlmu (new)

CyberAlmu | 302 comments Obviously, look for someone else. Not matter how far I had to travel, I would never stop looking for someone else.

What would you do if reading/books were banned?

message 9: by Zaanodes (new)

Zaanodes | 804 comments Write them!

What would you do if you were writing your favorite character's story differently from the author?