Every Little Thing discussion

Debate > Piling it On

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christa (new)

Christa (christa_holley) | 442 comments Mod
Another school topic but it can be about life too.
The school year is flying by and there is so much to do not just academically either. This is where you can post what color the sky is in your world (figure of speech, not literally. I know ppl have different color worlds. =)

message 2: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (alwaysrebecca) | 635 comments the sky does not have a color at the moment... to busy to check and see.

message 3: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments mine is slightly gray, hints of blue showing through

message 4: by Amby (new)

Amby (skys) | 734 comments Mod
mines white but at the far ends of it, it's becoming alittle black.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

My sky this morning is dark blue, light blue, pink, && orange. There are also some stars out.... this represents how i feel=]

message 6: by Amby (new)

My sky tonight is dark red but with greyish clouds making small imprints of hearts.(what if skys were actually like this?) My dreams should be good tonight, hopefully not filled with creepy rapists chases.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

My sky is partly cloudy ,but in a good confused/in love way, with streaks of everyother color.

message 8: by Christa (new)

Beatrice *wishing you were somehow here again* wrote: "My sky tonight is dark red but with greyish clouds making small imprints of hearts.(what if skys were actually like this?) My dreams should be good tonight, hopefully not filled with creepy rapists..."

Girlie say what? (I'm asking about the creepy rapist chases)

message 9: by Amby (new)

Oh, ha! When I was younger, I used to have a bunch of nightmares where men kept on chasing me. lol, did you just call me girlie? That's funny.

message 10: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments dude i have dream like that all the time! and then im paranoid that whole day, thinking that it actually might happen.

message 11: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) I think about that at night! If I am not walking in a big group at night, I get paranoid! My brain yells at me to run until the door is locked behind me! *shivers*

message 12: by Michelle, Reality is twisted fantasy. (new)

Michelle | 161 comments Mod
I get dreams of natural disasters, and somehow I'm the sole survivor! That, or killers coming to my school. XD

message 13: by Alice (new)

Alice (aliciairene) Huh. I just dream random dreams.
My sky is a pale pink and yellow however darkness is creeping over.
I do get really paranoid when I am like alone with friends and we're just walking on the street or when we get into a taxi. I can't help but think we're going to get raped or kidnapped or killed. I don't know why.

message 14: by Christa (new)

right now my sky is bright hues of red yellow orange and pink, I hear the cry of the valkirye.

message 15: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) Not sure why ... my sky is a crazy bright-color pallet! Pinks with purples and blues and greens and yellows all inter changing and making new patterns!

message 16: by Christa (new)

My sky was an optimistic blue that just turned black and grey with a promise of thunderstorm showers.

message 17: by meri (new)

meri (meri_is_a_saltedfish) | 128 comments My sky was gray. Then, it turned black with tiny sparks of blood red.

message 18: by Michelle, Reality is twisted fantasy. (new)

Michelle | 161 comments Mod
Well, My sky seems to be changing colors today, I am seeing an aurora of weird colors. Kind of mixed up today...

message 19: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments My sky is black and its beginning to rain.

message 20: by Christa (new)

Mistye wrote: "My sky is empty... I wish it would start pouring down rain right now..."

would it still be empty if the rain fell down?

message 21: by Amby (new)

ooh, good answer. :)

message 22: by Christa (new)

Mistye wrote: "I don't think so... it would make me feel very calm and in control of my thoughts."

because when one thinks of rain they think calm. where does the control come in?

message 23: by Alice (new)

Alice (aliciairene) My sky is a deep red with streaks of gray just hovering above the horizon.

message 24: by Amby (new)

Hmm, my sky is maroon but it's starting to rain little drops of red,...that smell like berries!