Role Play people!! discussion

Magic > Magic Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,949 (2949 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59

message 1: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Fyona watched the bright flames dance ovver her hands. She set the dry logs afire and sighed. She'd been on the run from the law for weeks now, over a rule she didn't break. Of course everyone suspected her. She was the fire witch.

message 2: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Clover walked around by a river.

message 3: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Clover made the plants bend towards her and smiled.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Drew waded knee high into the river, and watched for any passing fish. He liked trying to grab them with his hand to keep his reflexes quick and sharp.

message 5: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Clover watched Drew carefully and had a fish jump at him and laughed hard.

message 6: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "I'm sittig here. Why?" Clover stayed sitting.

message 7: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Fyona went to the river. Even though she was a fire witch, she still needed to drink water. Bending at the water's edge, she noticed two other girls nearby. She watched cautiously, not wanting to talk to them and end up regretting it.

message 8: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Clover laid back and closed her eyes. She slowly fell asleep.

message 9: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Fyona left silently, having drunk her fill.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Drew jumped away, and splashed into the river. His whole body soaked from the impact.

message 11: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Clover woke up from the splashing. She smiled,"Go swim somewhere else now little fish." The fish swam away,"Sorry I was just having fun."

message 12: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((OMG! A CAT JUST CLIMBED INTO A VASE AND ANOTHER ONE CLIMBED INTO A COUCH!))

message 13: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "No. I can control animals and plants," Clover looked at Alice.

message 14: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Fyona ran away swiftly, remembering the terrible fire that had been set, before she knew what she was. It hadn't been her- She would never do such a thing! But then word leaked out... And of course so did rumors. So she had been forced to run.

message 15: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) She stared into the forests, shadows clinging to every object as dusk faded into night. The only light was the light that flickered up and down her arms- her flames. Loneliness weighed her down. Some nights it was worse than others, and this was the worst so far.

Fyona wished she had a friend.

message 16: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Fyona headed towards the river again, unable to sleep. There she noticed three people, talking. She decided that she was so lonely she would take the risk. "Hello," Fyona said, walking briskly towards them. Her voice was hoarse from weeks of disuse.

message 17: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Nalah May crouched behind a bush, stalking a rabbit. It was completely unaware of her presence, just the way she liked it. Her long brown hair was a rat's nest and her once fine clothes were mere scraps of cloth, but she didn't care. Nalah was completely focused on her prey.

The rabbit's nose twitched, suddenly aware of something following it. Nalah hissed, and leapt. She connected solidly with the white rabbit's neck, killing it with a snap. She growled, satisfied, and ate.

message 18: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Clover watched them as she wrapped a vine around Raven's foot and made him trip. She laughed.

message 19: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Fyona stared at the group of people by the river. "Hello?" she tried again.

Nalah finished and sprinted off into the woods.

message 20: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Fyona flinched. "Who are you?" she asked, very softly.

message 21: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Fyona watched. For the first time in her life, she felt shy. "Um... I'm Fyona. I'm a fire witch."

Nalah ran and ran, finally coming to the creek where she always drank from. But when she got there, she found a group of other... things... already there. She growled hostilely.

Fyona jumped, eyes wide. Why was she so skittish at the moment? "What was that? I heard a growl," she told Alice nervously.

message 22: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Clover walked around and saw Nalah. When she heard the growl she wrapped vines around her and to a tree. "Who are you growling at?"

message 23: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Nalah jumped and snarled. She scuttled backwards on all fours, fear showing plainly in her eyes.

message 24: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena ern jumped in a tree
"ahaha ive got you now nick.."she said to her self spying on her brouther

message 25: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena nick truned and erin jumped on him
"ahhhhhhhhh!."nick yelled
erin got of laughing
"ahahahahahahah!..you should of seen your face!"she laughed
"erin!"nick yelled at her but she was still laughing

message 26: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena ((nick!))
"hi."erin said
"hi."nick said frostrated

message 27: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena "hi im erin and this is my annoying brouther nick."erin said
"hey!...hi"nick said behide erin

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

(Sorry ddnt realize I made a character!)

Sara walked aroundhaving run away from he last school. There of cource she had been called a freak. She had then found this place and snuck inside. Sara lurked in the shadows only her gree n eyes could be seen. She was emo s she dressed in black

message 29: by hapˈhazərd (last edited Dec 16, 2010 01:05PM) (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Chanti was walking through the woods, listing to the spirits around her. Wolf attack, hyperthermia, car crash. She still hadn't heard of her parents. This gift was useless to her right now. She moved all of the rocks and roots out of her way, making the path smooth, so she wouldn't trip. she came across an odd looking group and went up to them. Her passive expression was etched in clay. " Hello."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

(We r using 3rd person)

message 31: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) (( Oops! I'll edit it. ))

message 32: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) "What is going on? I hear you are like me?" Chanti asked. "You have powers?"

message 33: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) I whipped my wings of air out and stones floated in the air. " I am a spirit speaker too."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara watched. "They are like me!"

message 35: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) "I can hear them talk. I have to help them." I replied. My voice showed no emotion.

message 36: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) " The spirits. Behind you is a woman. Tall, dark hair, bleeding from a wound in her side. She crashed her car in the woods, and her rib punctured her lung."
Chanti winced. Then she whispered " Yes, you are released. Live with your kind. I know you will find peace." Chanti looked back at Alice. " She's gone. I released her."

message 37: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) " What was that?" I asked
(( Gtg))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara stepped out her small army knife in her palm

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who are you?"

message 40: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Chanti just stared at the sky, then at the other rustling noises in the trees. What did they want from her now?
" Hawk feather? Sparrow wings? I know your there!"
A ghostly pair of Native American children came from the mists.
" Chanti! Watch yourself. Don't be too trusting!"
With that the ghostly little boys vanished.
Chanti sighed. Don't trust. Got it.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sara"Sara replied slowly

message 42: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) I looked at the new girl, opened wy wings and Flew into the trees above us. " What can you do Sara?" The way I said it made it sound like 'Saw-Raw' I looked at her expectantly and crossed my arms.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara looked at the girk and stayed quite gripping er knife

message 44: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) She was staring at Chanti. Chanti took the knife from Sara by focussing her mind like a hand and moving it towards her. " We aren't enemies here." Chanti chastized her. " Be nice." * winks*

message 45: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena erin truned to nick
"ahahah you should of seen your face."she laughed

message 46: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) I looked at her. " I like the rain. It cleanses the spirit."

message 47: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) I looked at the sky expextatly. " get it over with."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"What is it?"Sara asked

message 49: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) I stared at it as wind whipped my hair and decorative feathers around. "This isn't an ordinary storm. Dark spirits come with it." There they were in the center of the funnel.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara nodded her face still expressionless.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59