Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kymberlee (new)

Kymberlee (kymba668) Emma Donoghue's Room. I very rarely give any book 5 stars. This book will stay with me forever. This will go in my top 10 list. Too much hype? Read the first chapter and let me know if you can put it down.

message 2: by Merrilee in AZ (new)

Merrilee in AZ | 1120 comments I thought it was excellent. I want to wait a few months and re-read it.

message 3: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 8310 comments I've read a few of the reviews, based on your comments, and can't imagine what it must be like to read this. I may put it on my Holiday Read list.

Kymberlee wrote: "Emma Donoghue's Room. I very rarely give any book 5 stars. This book will stay with me forever. This will go in my top 10 list. Too much hype? Read the first chapter and let me know if you can..."

message 4: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 15088 comments A challenge! Thanks for the informative Kymberlee; I had seen this book and wondered.
Kymberlee wrote: "Emma Donoghue's Room. I very rarely give any book 5 stars. This book will stay with me forever. This will go in my top 10 list. Too much hype? Read the first chapter and let me know if you can..."

message 5: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3839 comments Merrilee in AZ wrote: "I thought it was excellent. I want to wait a few months and re-read it."

i agree, merrilee.
a really good book, although difficult to read at times.

message 6: by C.J. (new)

C.J. (cjwest) | 14 comments Thanks Kymberlee. I'm going to add this to my TBR.

message 7: by BurgendyA (new)

BurgendyA | 58 comments The last books I've reading was Ordinary People by Judith Guest & The Life and Time of a Baby Boomer by L.K. Campbell. They both were great books. =)~