Virals (Virals, #1) Virals discussion

If you like Virals....

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If you liked Virals then join my Virals group!
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/4...
Read:
The Maximum Ride Series
The Mortal Instruments
The Infernal Devices
The Hunger Games

Please join!

Mockingjay I loved Virals do you know when the second book is released?

Kidhawk it is released in august

Mockingjay awesome- do you know the date and name of the next book.

VG/Allie WHAT there a second book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 AAAAAAAAHHHHH! *runs around screaming happyly*

Maddie I am so going to join your group because every single title above I have read and I ABSOLUETELY FREAKING LOVE. Sorry, mini spaz there

Kidhawk the name of the second book is seizure and it comes out on August 4, 2011

Maddie Whoop Whoop. 2011 is a great year for books

VG/Allie this is the truth. and i *read* that it keeps getting better

Kidhawk It really does

Isabel Veggy wrote: "WHAT there a second book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 AAAAAAAAHHHHH! *runs around screaming happyly*"

its a trilogy

message 12: by Isabel (last edited Aug 10, 2011 08:38AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Isabel Destiny wrote: "If you liked Virals then join my Virals group!
Read:
The Maximum Ride Series
The Mortal Instruments
The Infernal Devices
The Hunger Games

..."

i loved the maximum ride series!!!!!!!!! i dont like Fang that much after he left max. i dont like Maya either. Dylan being maxs perfect other half is a bit strange. Fang should go back to max
the hunger games were really good apart from the last book.i thought it was too political.
the mortal instruments were amazing, but i think cassandra clare should have ended wiith the third book. i was surpriseed to hear that there was a fourth book comming out.i think the infernal device series will be really good. miss clare rights well in the victorian era.

message 13: by Lauren (new) - added it

Lauren K Destiny wrote: "If you liked Virals then join my Virals group!
Read:
The Maximum Ride Series
The Mortal Instruments
The Infernal Devices
The Hunger Games

..."

wow... I like al those books... I used to love maximum ride, but then the mortal intruments took its place as all time fav book. anyways, guess we have great taste in books! ;)

Isabel i read all those, but, harry potter will always be on the top of my list

Jaden The release date for the second book is October 18th 2011.

Isabel i know! cant wait!!!!

message 17: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam Lee I Thought the first book was really good! and the second also very good but i was waiting and waiting for Ben to make his move!!!! i was disapointed it didnt happen in the 2nd book there is some visible chemistry between the charactors!

Olivia the second book is called seizure

VG/Allie I wonder what the third book is called? I loved the second book. Me and my mom can't stop talking about it. I actual when to a party dresses as Anne Bontety. Mom said i pulled it off well.

message 20: by Olivia (last edited Nov 25, 2011 03:47PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Olivia she probably hasnt thougt of what the third book is called yet because the second just come out not too long ago

VG/Allie true... saddly we have to wait.

Marie I already read the second book and I was disapointed. not nearly enough romance in it for me.

VG/Allie ick romance...

Jennifer If you liked vitals and seizure, what other books are good to read? I see you guys talked about the maximum ride series, is there anything else?

Isabel seizure was ok. not as good. it was too predictable.

Isabel Jennifer wrote: "If you liked vitals and seizure, what other books are good to read? I see you guys talked about the maximum ride series, is there anything else?"

there's the Infernal Devices series and the Mortal Instruments series.
the HUnger games r pretty good. if ur looking for some historical fiction u can try any of S.E Hinton's books.
the Hate List is pretty good.

Jennifer I have read the hunger games and the others too. I was looking for some hidden gems :)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

http://viralstheseries.com/maps/ This website shows the second book and an upcoming third :)

message 29: by Brandon (new)

Brandon Kidhawk wrote: "It really does"

message 30: by Brandon (new)

Brandon Dabin wrote: "Veggy wrote: "WHAT there a second book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 AAAAAAAAHHHHH! *runs around screaming happyly*"

its a trilogy"

Dude it's not a trilogy it's got like 4 books now

message 31: by Payton (new) - added it

Payton The Michael Vey series is also really similar. It's a great series.