Barnes & Noble Nook discussion

eBook Lending > My lending shelf

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 09, 2011 07:05AM) (new)

Hi all! I'm new to this group, because I'm new to NOOK! I've only had it for about two months, so my list is pretty short, but if anyone would like to borrow any Lend Me books, I'll update this list with any new books I get. Right now I'm even offering the books I haven't read yet, since I'm working on my Masters Thesis right now and don't have much time to read anyway.

As of today (11/27/10), the following three books are available:
-Side Jobs by Jim Butcher
-The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
-Iron Kissed (Mercedes Thompson Book 3) by Patricia Briggs

I'll update it as I go. Let me know if anyone wants to borrow anything. I have no other friends who own a NOOK, so my Lend Me feature isn't being used by anyone else.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Available books as of 12/7/10:

Side Jobs Stories From the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher Iron Kissed (Mercedes Thompson, #3) by Patricia Briggs Bone Crossed (Mercedes Thompson, #4) by Patricia Briggs

message 3: by Crystalmarie (new)

Crystalmarie (CrystalsNovels) | 37 comments Hi i am new to Nook - wondering how it all works, how am i able to borrow someones books? for instance...i would love to borrow Hunger Games?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Crystal. Welcome to Nook. :)

Unfortunately I've already lent out Hunger Games, and each book can only be lent out once, but you might want to check around and see if anyone else has it to lend.

Lending is pretty easy. You just have to give that person your e-mail address, and they can send one of their 'lend me' books from their nook to yours for 14 days.

I hope you're able to find someone else with Hunger Games available. Sorry I can't help you with that. But if you have any other questions let me know. I haven't had the Nook all that long myself, but I'll try to answer any questions you have. :)

message 5: by Crystalmarie (new)

Crystalmarie (CrystalsNovels) | 37 comments Thanks for your help :) !!!! Glad to know lending is so easy!

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 03, 2011 05:36AM) (new)

Happy New Year everyone!

Available books as of 1/2/11:

Side Jobs Stories From the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher Iron Kissed (Mercedes Thompson, #3) by Patricia Briggs Bone Crossed (Mercedes Thompson, #4) by Patricia Briggs Silver Borne (Mercedes Thompson, #5) by Patricia Briggs Furies of Calderon (Codex Alera, #1) by Jim Butcher

message 7: by Jamie (JK) (new)

Jamie (JK) (eimajtl) I like your taste! :D

I love urban fantasy... and especially Jim Butcher.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks! I'm a big urban fantasy fan... obviously. :)

I haven't actually read Furies of Calderon yet - just bought it, it will probably be my next read - but if it's half as good as his Dresden Files books I imagine it will be a fun read.