Barnes & Noble Nook discussion

Nook - The Technical Side > removing books

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Tuell (booksloveme) how do i remove books that i have borrowed after i read them? i hate keeping books on my device that i have already read (unless i can still lend them). i have borrowed a couple books and have read and returned them. so now how do i delete them from my nook?

message 2: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Chind (cherryblossommj) | 9 comments I know with books you buy you are suppose to archive from logging into the BN website to your nook library. I wonder if it might be there?

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Tuell (booksloveme) There is nl option to archive borrowed books on the nook.

message 4: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Bitere (ireaduread) stephanie wrote: "There is nl option to archive borrowed books on the nook."

If you updATED THE new software 1.5 for the nook, it has it now where you can archive books. Go to the book you want to archive, and open it up like you're going to read it. And on the touch screen should be the scroll down menu of *Find, *Go to page, *Prefences, *Archive.

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Tuell (booksloveme) Nope. All I have is buy rate and view. And I did the update. I know I can archive books I bought, just not borrowed books.

message 6: by ★Meghan★ (new)

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 340 comments Are you talking about the LendMe books or the books that you have borrowed from the library? If it is the LendMe books I am not sure how to do this. But for the library books you can just remove them from your Nook and on Adobe Digital Edition you can Return borrowed books from the arrow.

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Tuell (booksloveme) The lendme books.

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Tuell (booksloveme) still no one?

message 9: by Dorie (new)

Dorie (dorieann) Stephanie, I've never borrowed books so I can't speak from experience. But I remember reading somewhere that it can be done if you go to the B&N web site and access the "My Library" link. I know I've deleted books I've downloaded there, so maybe you can delete the borrowed books as well. Then you'd have to synch your Nook to refresh. Hope this helps.

message 10: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Tuell (booksloveme) it worked! thanks so much!

message 11: by Dorie (new)

Dorie (dorieann) You're welcome, glad it worked.