BoOkWoRmS!!!! discussion

Harry Potter > Harry potter and the philosopher's stone

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 298 comments the first book....was boring....many people stopped reading hp beacause the first book was not gud
what do u think about it???

message 2: by Arshia (new)

Arshia Zehra (DarrellRivers) | 66 comments yeah....i agree......but the first book was just an introduction....that's why it was boring....ppl shld read more HP books to know how the books are.......they shldn't judge the books by the first book......

message 3: by meri (new)

meri (meri_is_a_saltedfish) | 173 comments Arshia wrote: "yeah....i agree......but the first book was just an introduction....that's why it was boring....ppl shld read more HP books to know how the books are.......they shldn't judge the books by the first..."

i agree...i've read all seven books...and you bet the series is good...

message 4: by Bookrazy-Koi (new)

Bookrazy-Koi (Bookrazy) | 150 comments I think each book was good.. from start to finish...

message 5: by Bookrazy-Koi (new)

Bookrazy-Koi (Bookrazy) | 150 comments no i take that back... each book was GREAT

message 6: by meri (new)

meri (meri_is_a_saltedfish) | 173 comments Bookrazy-Koi wrote: "no i take that back... each book was GREAT "

i agree!

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 852 comments first book was awesome!!!

message 8: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 298 comments it was like ok...