The Experiment discussion

Archives > Wish

Comments Showing 1-50 of 539 (539 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) | 4213 comments Mod
((about time I made this, huh))

message 2: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 691 comments ((Chya gosh Hylian...))

message 3: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 691 comments Anja looked at the sky and frowned, sunset. She knew she'd be a cat soon so she found a deserted alleyway.

Liam was sitting in a tree in the woods, he hoped down. Getting out of a tree while you were a fox wasn't the easiest feat.

message 4: by Hylian Princess (last edited Nov 23, 2010 06:45PM) (new)

Celia and Sky had been enjoying a day in town with the humans (they had made their wings transparent, of course), but they had lost track of time and now the sun was setting. They ran as fast as they could. Celia's mind raced almost as fast as her heart as she worried about what would happen if they transformed right there in the middle of town. She'd be kicked out of heaven for sure! The head angels were already overly strict with her because her best friend, Sky, was a devil.

message 5: by Madeline (last edited Nov 23, 2010 06:43PM) (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 691 comments Anja sat in the alley, patiently awaiting her transformation. She smiled to herself, the cat in her felt right at home in the dark quiet alley.

Liam paced around the tree. He hated waiting.

message 6: by Hylian Princess (last edited Nov 23, 2010 06:50PM) (new)

Celia intended to run all the way out of town, but Sky thought quicker than she did, and grabbed her arm, pulling her into an alley just before the sun sunk before the horizon.
"What are you doing?" Celia hissed at him, "A wolf and a fox can't been seen walking around town! Especially since we both have streaks of oddly colored hair!"
Sky pointed to the sky, "How do you expect to get out of town before the sun goes down without flying? Seeing a wolf or fox in town is not as weird as seeing two seemingly ordinary young adults turn into one!"

message 7: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 691 comments Anja's eyes widened and she sat very still trying not to be noticed, hopefully she would be a cat before they saw her.

((Liam is bored... lol))

Celia was just about to slug Sky in the arm when the sun fell below the horizon and she was suddenly a silver wolf, with one streak of blue hair across her tail. Sky sat before her, and black and sly fox with three little red streaks behind each of his ears. His night appearance fit his persona too well.

message 9: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 691 comments Anja stretched and omitted a small mrow of pleasure.

Liam pranced around happy he was finally free of his angel form, he could walk around more freely now.

Celia and Sky jumped at the meow. They had learned from experience that cats don't like foxes. Though they tended to be afraid of wolves, so Celia was safe.

message 11: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments Astaroth stretched out his wings as he galloped through the forest. His paws ached from running so hard for the past few hours. Sure, he wasn't in the same form the whole time but none the less, they ached. He flapped his wings once and rose into the trees. Suddenly a town came into view. He landed quickly and hid his wings as he peered into the entrance.

message 12: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 691 comments Anja looked at them and her eyes widened slightly. They were like her!

Liam ran to the edge of the forest where he looked down at the town.

message 13: by Amburger (last edited Nov 23, 2010 07:31PM) (new)

Amburger | 725 comments Astaroth heard someone moving near by. He slowly krept up to the fox and growled a low warning growl.

"Uh oh, Sky. I think it's a girl cat and she's spotted you... I'd run now," Celia said to her friend.

message 15: by Madeline (last edited Nov 23, 2010 07:29PM) (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 691 comments ((Liam is a fox. Wait so can they talk to each other? And understand?))

Anja titled her head curiously.

Liam whirled around and growled himself.

((yes, I think in the book they can even talk to humans in their night form... Ya, I'm pretty sure...))

message 17: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments "What are you?" Astaroth asked, still on his guard. If he was another fallen angel, they could band together, but if he was anything else, the fox may have been sent to kill him like they did Ayra.

Sky peeked out into the street.
"We're stuck here with the cat until later tonight. There are way too many humans out right now."

message 19: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 691 comments ((Cool...))

Anja sat curling her tail over her front paws. "Please don't run, it's been a while since I've talked to other angels."

Liam narrowed his eyes. "I'm a fox... duh." ((I'mma make him a smart ass...))

message 20: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments "Nah!" Astaroth responded. "I couldn't tell. I mean what are you, an angel, fallen angel, demon, or banished demon. Obviously you're not a normal animal otherwise you would be running in fear from the strange wolf with wings."

message 21: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 691 comments "Fallen." Liam replied solemnly.

message 22: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments "Me too." Astaroth replied. "Why are you fallen or do you not want to say?"

message 23: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 691 comments "Maybe I'll tell you later." Liam shrugged.

message 24: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments "Sure whatever." Astaroth sat down and looked at the town with Liam. "where are you going?" All of his defenses were raised but he was relaxed none the less.

message 25: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 691 comments "Nowhere, I just like the lights." Liam grinned.

message 26: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments "So you find beauty in the towns where people shun you?" Astaroth asked. "If anyone knew fallen angels exacted, we would be hunted and killed. You know how the humans are. Not to mention the demons and other angels." Astaroth turned away from Liam and looked into the town. Now that someone pointed it out to him, the lights were quite beautiful. "But yes, I must agree they are amazing."

message 27: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 691 comments "Lights and humans are two very different things." Liam pointed out. "One is beautiful and one... isn't."

message 28: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments "Good point." Astaroth agreed. "Some people are though. Until they turn into demons. Then life just gets complicated." He said as he stared at the lights sadly. This was the town Ayra was from. It brought back painful memories.

message 29: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 691 comments ((I'm really curious about Ayra now lol))

"So what are you doing here?" Liam asked.

Madeline wrote: "((Cool...))

Anja sat curling her tail over her front paws. "Please don't run, it's been a while since I've talked to other angels."

Liam narrowed his eyes. "I'm a fox... duh." ((I'mma make him a ..."

"Oh! It's not a cat at all! Its another angel!" Celia rushed over to go apologize, but Sky, being a devil and all, was not feeling apologetic for the mistake and instead spat, "I'm not an angel."

message 31: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments "Coming back to visit. See how much this town has changed." Astaroth replied. "so what's your name?"

((Then Liam could ask why Astaroth was banished.))

message 32: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 691 comments "Oh," Anja looked at her tail. "I'm sorry. Would you rather I call you a demon?"

"William, but you can call me Liam. What's your name?"
((Okay... I'll get to that.))

message 33: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments "Astaroth. Shorten my name however you want." Astaroth said carelessly.

"Call me anything you want, as long as it's not angel," Sky said, rolling his eyes. Celia turned to Anja, "Ignore his rude comments. That's just the devil in him speaking."

message 35: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 691 comments "So I can call you Star?" Liam teased.

Anja looked up and smiled. "My name is Anja, what's yours?"

message 36: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 725 comments "No." Tasuke said again. He sounded distracted because he again was remembering Ayra. He couldn't what she had called him. That part of his memory was gone. Those last weeks with her where all gone.

"Anything but Angel," Sky said snidely, moving to a corner of the alley. Celia snorted, "That's Sky. He's just trying to put up a big devil front. But the truth is, he's spent so much time with me, he's grown soft! I heard rumor that hell's court might banish him for being too 'goody-goody!'" Celia's teasing irritated Sky.
"Oh yeah?" he spat back at her, "I know your guardian angel" -Sky loved to call all the head angels by silly names- "got after you just the other week for 'fraternizing with the wicked!' And we both know you could never handle losing your wings and becoming a fallen angel!"

message 38: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 691 comments Liam laughed. "Aww, fine I'll call you Roth. So Roth how'd you get banished, if you don't mind my asking?"

Anja nodded her head. "Nice to meet you both but you still haven't told me your name." She told Celia.

"Just call her 'goodie good' or 'pansy,'" Sky shot bitterly. If Celia had been a devil, she probably would have jumped on Sky and ripped out all his fir. Too bad she was an angel, and so, held her peace.
"I'm Celia," she said calmly. This was one thing she hated about Sky- he was never himself around others.

message 40: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 691 comments Anja smiled. "Let me guess you're an angel?"

Celia nodded, "If I wasn't, there was no way I wouldn't have eaten his soul by now. He is starting to tick me off." Celia spoke loud enough for Sky to hear.

message 42: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 691 comments "Well I'm a fallen so if necessary I'll whack him over the head." Anja promised.

message 43: by Charlotte (last edited Nov 24, 2010 01:32AM) (new)

Charlotte (infernally_yours) In the deepest part of the alley, hidden amongst the shadows. With his haunches in the air, Rayne lay his muzzle in-between his forepaws that were positioned against the damp concrete floor. Three voices drifted around him, their scents unusual, what were they? Inching forward ever so slightly, Rayne could hear the voices clearer and see the outline of three animals. Listening to the converstaion intently, he was shocked to hear them say what they truly were, one had said she was a Fallen Angel, another said to be an Angel and the last was a Devil. Crouching there in the darkness, Rayne pondered to himself what three of them were doing together in one place - not including himself.

((Just say if what I write doesn't come together properly at this time and I'll find some other way to just hint my character in to the story!))

message 44: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 691 comments ((That's fine... I really like it :) ))

Anja turned her head slightly, feeling uneasy. She thought she felt eyes on her but couldn't be sure.

message 45: by Charlotte (last edited Nov 24, 2010 11:49AM) (new)

Charlotte (infernally_yours) Rayne cocked his head upwards, his ears twitching as he heard her slight movement in his direction. Inching forward just enough to be able to see her eyes directly on the part he was hiding in, had she seen him? Impossible! he thought to himself, noone was ever able to tell when he was sneeking about.

message 46: by Madeline (last edited Nov 24, 2010 11:52AM) (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 691 comments Anja narrowed her eyes then turned her head back around. It must have been my imagination...

((If you want to write in italics do i in the beginning and /i in the end with <> around them))

message 47: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte (infernally_yours) ((Yeah, I got that eventually.. was just seeing which it was here. I'll leave my bit there atm since there's other charcters there and all.))

message 48: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 691 comments ((:) Kk))

Celia noticed that Anja seemed uneasy, but she couldn't tell why. Suddenly Sky was standing in front of her protectively. ((which is kinda silly, because wolves-Celia- are bigger than foxes-Sky)) Now Celia was starting to worry a little, but she just couldn't sense anything wrong.

message 50: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 691 comments "You sense it too?" Anja asked quietly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11