Book lovers discussion

Random > New Moderators

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jo (new)

Jo | 2241 comments Mod
Hi. I am looking for one or two new moderators for the group. I am looking for people who are highly active on goodreads and passionate about books. I will still stay on as a moderator but i don't really have the time to keep up with group read and new topics. I think it would be nice to have some fresh people who can help keep the group running and keep an eye out for anyone acting inappropriately. If you are interested then let me know. Thanks!

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah23l) Jo, I can help out as a co-moderator if you still need one.

message 3: by Jo (new)

Jo | 2241 comments Mod
Yeah i do. I will add you as a moderator. All you need to do is keep an eye out for people looking for trouble and add a few threads here and there and keep the others going. I just don't have the time anymore. Thanks!

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah23l) No problem. Do you want me to set up a nomination process to choose our January read? Not sure what the criteria are for choosing monthly reads, but I can set that up if you like.

message 5: by Jo (new)

Jo | 2241 comments Mod
Well if you are happy to then you can be in charge of the monthly reads. They got neglected and stopped a while back. I will leave it up to you to decide on how to choose books and what not. Do you want to do that?

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah23l) Sure! I'll set up a thread for nominations sometime later today or tomorrow.

message 7: by Jo (new)

Jo | 2241 comments Mod
Great! Have fun with it!

message 8: by Shelli (new)

Shelli Awesome Sarah!

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah23l) You may not think it's so awesome when I barrage you with questions about how to successfully moderate a group, oh queen bee Shelli ;-)

message 10: by Shelli (new)

Shelli Haha!

message 11: by Donna (new)

Donna (dfiggz) There is a support group for Moderators here on GR!!!

message 12: by Shelli (new)

Shelli My group is so good...I don't need it....yet!LOL!