The Otherworld of Kelley Armstrong discussion

General stuff > Moderators discussion thread

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by valee (new)

valee Hey guys, I'm leaving this thread so the moderators can discuss every change we are planning to make and any other things we need to talk about.

I wanted to let you know guys, first thanks for letting me help, then that rearrange some threads to make them easier to find. Maybe as you guys have been for a while in the group it's not easy to see that, but sometimes when threads are all together some members get bored of looking for them.

I wanted to ask you something before making it. As the otherworld series is the most important series by this author and the one that all the members in this group had read and prefer to discuss about, how do you feel of dividing the folder about that series in three folders: one for Characters, one for books and one for discussions about the series? Not do that with all the series because they are all relatively new and don't have so many fans or books in it, but with the otherworld series would be nice to organize the threads to make it easier for the members.

If you're cool with it, let me know and I'll do it.

Also if there is any change you don't like just let me know and I'll take it back.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Thats fine with me Vale ;)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

by the way thanks for changing the group picture. totally forgot about that because its usually changes everytime a new book cover comes out ;)

message 4: by valee (new)

valee No problem,lol, I hope you like the new changes.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 24, 2010 12:22PM) (new)

Yes i like it. You've made everything much better plus I've noticed more activity in the group, Thanks

message 6: by DarkHeart "Vehngeance" (last edited Nov 26, 2010 07:14AM) (new)

DarkHeart "Vehngeance" (darkheart) | 83 comments Mod
Your motivation astounds me, LV. ;) You're doing great things!

message 7: by valee (new)

valee Oh,lol. Thank you guys!

Holiday contest? I thought I might offer up any book of Kelley's that is available through BookDepository to a lucky random winner as a December holiday kind of treat, sinced BD offers worldwide shipping. Thoughts?

message 9: by valee (new)

valee That would be amazing, people get really excited with contests.

message 10: by valee (new)

valee I think you should broadcast a message to all the members of the group with the information of the contest your holding because I believe many have not enter to the group yet and have no idea you're holding this contest DHV.

Oh, what's your name? It's weird to call you Dark Heart Vehngeance,LOL.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I think Broadcasting a message is a good idea too

message 12: by Literary Ames (new)

Literary Ames (amyorames) | 65 comments Lady Vale wrote: "Oh, what's your name? It's weird to call you Dark Heart Vehngeance,LOL."

Vale, if I remember right, her name is Nicole. :)

message 13: by valee (new)

valee Good to know, thanks Amy!

LOL, sorry guys. I've been out of the loop. And yep, it's Nicole. =)

I'll send out a mail today to catch people in this last week of the challenge.

message 15: by valee (new)

valee I'm terribly sorry but I will have to leave the group and I won't be able to be a moderator any more. I just don't have any more free time to spare as I used to some time ago. Too much work and study are making me crazy and I feel like I'm taking a place somebody else could work much better. A moderator should be active and helpful, which I can't be anymore. I hope someone better comes and takes my place.

Bye all.