Outlander Series discussion

Archived > Re-reading

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Dizon (sarahd828) I know these books are amazing and I know a lot of people who have re-read them (myself included) so I was just wondering how many times everyone else has re-read the series?

I've read the series all the way through twice (only one read for Echo) I am on my third reading of Outlander.

message 2: by Annie (new)

Annie (annieargyll) I read all the books except Echo in the Bone which I listened to on audio. I've listened to the first four books on audio and am waiting for Audible to get the unabridged of books 5 and 6.

message 3: by Annie (new)

Annie (annieargyll) I only started reading the books less than 2 years ago!

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Dizon (sarahd828) I started less than two years ago as well! :) Since I'm in college I don't have a lot of time to put into reading these books because they can be very time consuming. I try to wait until the summer time to read them but I couldn't wait any longer for Outlander!

message 5: by Annie (new)

Annie (annieargyll) I was looking for books to escape into as I was living in Uganda. I remembered a friend had recommended them to me several times. So I ordered them all from Amazon and they shipped them! Echo came out just after I came back home.

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Dizon (sarahd828) My mother-in-law introduced me to the Outlander. She kept mentioning them and suggesting that I read them and I never did. Then she finally bought Outlander for me for Christmas two years ago. It took me a couple months to finally pick it up and I did and then I loved it! As soon as I finished Outlander I went to Barnes and Noble and bought the rest of the series (luckily they are open late because I think it was 10 at night when I went). A few months later Echo came out. I can't wait for the next book!

message 7: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 141 comments I'm almost embarassed to admit this, but I've read Outlander probably 6 times.. the rest at least twice each. I started reading the series in March.

message 8: by Wendy F, biblioholic (last edited Nov 22, 2010 08:26AM) (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) | 3151 comments I've been reading this series since I was around 16, and I'm 31 now, lol. When I started reading Drums of Autumn was in Hardcover only... so I've read those 4 books I don't know how many times.

I reread the whole series every time a new book is released. So I've read the Dragonfly, Voyager, and Drums a minimum of 5 times. I read Outlander the most so I would say a minimum of 7 times. Then I've read Fiery Cross 3-4 times, Breath 2-3 times, and Echo only once right now.