The Seasonal Reading Challenge discussion

OLD TASK HELP THREADS > 5.6 - It’s All in the Numbers

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristina Simon (last edited Nov 19, 2010 09:17PM) (new)

Kristina Simon (kristinasimon) | 10996 comments 5.6 -- It’s All in the Numbers
The two most populous countries in the world are both in Asia. Read a book that has a lot (over 25,000) of Goodreads ratings. Examples: The Joy Luck Club, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Outsiders

If you need suggestions OR have suggestions for books to read for this task, please post them here.

message 2: by Kristina Simon (new)

Kristina Simon (kristinasimon) | 10996 comments placeholder

message 3: by Kristina Simon (new)

Kristina Simon (kristinasimon) | 10996 comments placeholder

message 4: by Deedee (new)

Deedee | 2146 comments A Game of Thrones says it has 22,922 ratings; however, if you click on [ other editions (38) ], A Game of Thrones has (28,750 ratings). I read A Game of Thrones in April 2001 and I've been meaning to re-read it sooner rather than later; would it count for this task??? Thanks!

message 5: by Kristina Simon (new)

Kristina Simon (kristinasimon) | 10996 comments Deedee wrote: "A Game of Thrones says it has 22,922 ratings; however, if you click on [ other editions (38) ], A Game of Thrones has (28,750 ratings). I read [book:A Game of Thrones|409..."

All the editions seem to have 22,947 ratings on the actual book page (even the one that says it has 28,750 ratings in the list of other editions). So, no, this one wouldn't work for this task. Sorry! I hope you find another spot to put it in.

message 6: by Deedee (new)

Deedee | 2146 comments Kristi (Passion for the Page) wrote: "Deedee wrote: "A Game of Thrones says it has 22,922 ratings; however, if you click on [ other editions (38) ], A Game of Thrones has (28,750 ratings). I read [book:A Game..."

Thanks for the prompt reply! I have several places for it .... now all I need is time to read LOL