Writers Unite discussion

Contests > The Contests

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, ya know we seriously need something interesting going on, somethings competitive.
After NaNoWriMo ends, (end of November) we will put up some contests in which will be great prizes to offer. (No seriously I have something crazy on mind, like I always do.)

To Join:

Name:
Which Contest You'll Be Participating In:
Suggestions for next contest (optional):

RULES
1. Once you join, PLEASE FULFILL it!
2. Your work must be posted on another topic in the writing contest section with your entry name EX: Fatima's Entry To ___________ contest.
3. You may only participate in ONE contest per month, we'd like different winners.
4. Be as creative as you can, don't worry about how you write, just write. The more creative the higher chances to win!

HOPE TA SEE YOU THERE!

NEXT MONTH!
- FATIMA
- CARINA
- COOKIES
- T-ROSE

message 2: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) Oooooh, can't wait for it! This is gonna be in-ter-es-ting!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) What is it anyways?

message 5: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 81 comments Yeah whats the contest I might try it.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Well the contests don't begin until December, during that time I choose a genre or a theme. Like Fantasy or maybe like a word, like Pink, if ya get what I mean.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) Ooooh.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep.

message 9: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 81 comments ooh ok

message 10: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) cool I've always wanted to be in a contest. but I'm always too late.

message 11: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 81 comments so will these be like short stories then.

message 12: by Carina (new)

Carina Yes. Once we pick our topic, we'll set the maximum word count for the contest.

message 13: by Carina (new)

Carina The contest has already begun. All entries are due December 31 and the winners will be decided on January 1.

message 14: by Carina (new)

Carina The topic is 'Doorknobs'. You can write either a short story or a poem but it has to have a minimum of 10,000 characters.

message 15: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl Rogers (cherylrogers) | 2 comments Deadline July 15 for Summer Writing Contest for 10 to 14 year olds

The New Christian Books Online Magazine is accepting entries through July 15 for its Summer Writing Contest. Looking for wail tales or exaggerated tales of woe involving modern Jonahs. There is no fee to enter and there are CASH prizes.

So hurry and get an invitation for yourself or the 10 to 14 year olds in your life. http://www.songsfromtheword.com/NewCh...