Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Archived/Extinct Discussions > Let's Do A TAS (Toss Around Story)

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 4156 comments Mod
I have given a story shared between people the name TAS (Toss Around Story) 12 years ago. I like doing them. They are fun.

Some people call their version something else.

The rules:

1. Pick up from where the previous person left off. You can write one or more words. The highest amount of words you can write is two sentences.
2. Keep your addition clean. No curse words either!

I think a game like this can help writers stay focus on writing.

I will begin.

message 2: by Arch (new)

A loud sound was heard, before a black car came from around the corner........

message 3: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 1706 comments Mod
Amy recognised the noise as a gun being shot.

message 4: by Arch (new)

She hopes the person didn't kill anyone.

message 5: by ~Megan~ (new)

~Megan~ (megadee) | 1084 comments Mod
Pulling out her cell phone, she quickly dials 911 and hears the operator's voice.

"I need-" Amy begins, but her words are cut off when a hand closes over her mouth and an arm wraps around her waist, pulling her back into the alley.

message 6: by Arch (last edited Nov 17, 2010 06:23PM) (new)

I'm going off topic right now: Megan, I believe you should join in writing a future challenge story.

Okay getting back on track.
_________

"Hush." She hears a male's voice tells her against her right ear. He takes her phone out of her hand and closes it. "We don't need bullets coming this way."......

message 7: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

His voice was deep and a little raspy as he spoke.

message 8: by Arch (new)

"What did you do?" Amy asks.

message 9: by ~Megan~ (new)

The man's arm tightens around her, and she feels his body tense, but he gives no answer.

She repeats the question twice more, her voice rising in panic each time, until she hears his rushed whisper, "I got away."

message 10: by Arch (new)

"Away from what?" Amy inquires. She wishes that the man would let go of her arm. She wants to see his face."Did you kill someone?"

Jessa ♥dhanger♥ EvilDarkSide (metalgirl80) She feels his muscles tense and he inhales deeply before he growls, "I've done some bad things, but murder isn't one of them."

message 12: by Arch (new)

"Okay." Amy says, pulling her arm, hoping that he would get the point and let her arm go, but he doesn't. He tightens his grip a little more. "Do I need to call an ambulance?"

message 13: by Jessa ♥dhanger♥ EvilDarkSide (last edited Nov 18, 2010 01:28PM) (new)

Jessa ♥dhanger♥ EvilDarkSide (metalgirl80) She heard the tremor in his voice as he spoke, "No. No ambulance. They will have to notify the authorities and I can't deal with that right now."

message 14: by Arch (new)

"I was inquiring about the ambulance, because you are cutting of the blood circulation in my arm."

The man loosen his grip a little. "Better?"

message 15: by Jessa ♥dhanger♥ EvilDarkSide (last edited Nov 18, 2010 01:42PM) (new)

Jessa ♥dhanger♥ EvilDarkSide (metalgirl80) "I'll let you know as soon as I can feel it again."

He made a gruff noise that might have been a laugh and turns her around to face him.

message 16: by Arch (new)

"Are you going to give me trouble?"

The woman doesn't have to answer his question, her face gives her away. "What's your name?"

message 17: by Jessa ♥dhanger♥ EvilDarkSide (last edited Nov 19, 2010 08:15AM) (new)

Jessa ♥dhanger♥ EvilDarkSide (metalgirl80) Uhm...I don't think anyone wants to take responsibility for naming the hero of the story. LOL
I think Arch should do it since she started this thread. So, I 'll give her and opening....

"We're on a need to know basis and I'm not so sure you need to know."

She narrowed her eyes at him and sighed. "Would it help if I said please?"

message 18: by Arch (last edited Nov 19, 2010 08:28AM) (new)

Jessa,

The hero was asking the heroine what her name was. I'll name the hero, it's no problem.

message 19: by ~Megan~ (new)

Wait, so are we picking up where Jessa left off or where Arch left off?

message 20: by Arch (new)

From where I've left off, but maybe Jessa should edit her part to match up mine.

Jessa ♥dhanger♥ EvilDarkSide (metalgirl80) Oh, sorry. I thought she was asking the hero his name. I misunderstood, my bad. Okay, let me repost...

She narrowed her eyes at him. "Why would I tell a complete stranger, one who pretty much assaulted me in dark alley, my name."

message 22: by Arch (new)

"Because, I've asked you a question and you were supposed to give me the answer." Boston tells her. He ignores the disgusted look on her face. "I'll give you another chance to answer me."

message 23: by Jessa ♥dhanger♥ EvilDarkSide (last edited Nov 19, 2010 04:53PM) (new)

Jessa ♥dhanger♥ EvilDarkSide (metalgirl80) "Okay, okay. I'll tell you." She took a deep breath and answered in a low voice, "Samantha. It's Samantha."

message 24: by Arch (new)

Jessa, are you having the heroine lie to Boston about her name, because she doesn't want to tell him her real name? Because her name is Amy.

Jessa ♥dhanger♥ EvilDarkSide (metalgirl80) Yes. That was the idea. For right now, anyway. Cause, I sure wouldn't tell a stranger that pulled me into a dark alley my real name. Just thought it would be smart of her to evade for now. *shrugs* He might figure out she's lying or she tells him the truth eventually....that'll be up to the story-tellers ;)

message 26: by Arch (new)

Okay, I was just checking Jessa. Thanks.

message 27: by Arch (new)

"Samantha." Boston repeats. "I'll call you Sammy." He doesn't want them to hid here any longer. "Take me to your house."

message 28: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

The sound of voices was heard coming closer.

message 29: by Arch (new)

The voices were female and they didn't sound familiar to Boston. "Don't move or make a sound." He whispers to Sammy.

message 30: by ~Megan~ (new)

As the two females got closer, Boston backed her up to the alley wall and put his arms around her.

"Play along," he whispered in her ear, and began planting tiny kisses on her neck.

message 31: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (last edited Nov 21, 2010 01:08PM) (new)

"Oh God, get a room!"

The sound of the women continuing past was heard but he continued with his assault on her neck. She moaned softly and pushed her body closer to his.

message 32: by Arch (new)

Once the women were out of earshot, Boston pulls back. "As much as I would love to continue this out here, I think we better go to your house."

message 33: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Amy, now coming to her senses, tried pulling away but Boston's grip was too tight.

"Let me go!" she hissed.

message 34: by Arch (new)

"That's not going to happen, until we enter your house. Now, please lead the way."

message 35: by ~Megan~ (new)

"There's no way I'm taking you to my house!" she said, still trying to pull her arm away.

He stared at her and said nothing, but kept his grip tight.

message 36: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (last edited Nov 22, 2010 06:53PM) (new)

Amy thought for a moment and remembered her friend, Hammer, lived nearby. Hammer was a Harley rider and sported a body full of tattoos and piercings that seem to intimidate most people. But Hammer was a real pussy cat at heart. Boston wouldn't know that so she made up her mind to take him there.

message 37: by Arch (new)

They arrive at Hammer's house. Amy rings the doorbell.

Boston finds it strange that Sammy would be ringing her own doorbell. He pulls her away from the door. "This isn't your house."

message 38: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Just as Boston pulled her away the door opened.

"Amy? What's goin' on?"

message 39: by Arch (new)

Amy looks at her friend, she starts to respond to him, but is silenced by Boston's question.

"Who are you?" Boston asks Hammer, not letting Amy leave his side.

message 40: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

"Hey, Boston! That you, buddy? Remember me? We grew up in the same neighborhood."

message 41: by Arch (last edited Nov 23, 2010 12:54PM) (new)

"Great." Amy thinks to herself. She can't believe that Hammer knows this man. She brought the man here, so Hammer could scare him off, not reunit with an old friend.

Boston looks at the man standing in the doorway. "Hammer?"