TWILIGHT ROX!!! discussion

What new book you cant wait to read?

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheena (new)

Cheena (cheenamarie) | 17 comments I know this site is all about twilight but i was wondering what books all of you cant wait to sink your teeth into. I for one cant wait for Night Star to get here. What about all of you???

message 2: by Aditi, an extremely passionate twilight lover!!! (new)

Aditi (paranormalperfection) | 39 comments Mod
I can't wait to read the conclusion of the Night World series :) L.J. Smith is a brilliant writer, such a great and creative imagination. I also can't wait for Afterlife to come out, i heard that it's coming out in March 2011. I can't wait!!!!

message 3: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 48 comments Afterlife and VA(the last sacrifice )are 2 books even i can't wait to read ......

message 4: by Cheena (new)

Cheena (cheenamarie) | 17 comments Shwetika wrote: "Afterlife and VA(the last sacrifice )are 2 books even i can't wait to read ......"

i know i cant wait for VA either!!!

message 5: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 48 comments hope it will have a really good ending :)

message 6: by Cheena (new)

Cheena (cheenamarie) | 17 comments Shwetika wrote: "Afterlife and VA(the last sacrifice )are 2 books even i can't wait to read ......"

yeah i want to read those books too! I love both of those series and especially VA

message 7: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 48 comments yeah VA is awesome !!!!!!

message 8: by Aditi, an extremely passionate twilight lover!!! (new)

Shwetika wrote: "yeah VA is awesome !!!!!!"

i'm about to start vampire academy, in the last two weeks i've read some really amazing books, The Hollow, The Haunted, Hunted, Tempted, Burned, The Awakening(Vampire Diaries), The struggle, The Fury, and many more :) I love these series and i can't wait for their conclusions, byfar, i thought the best out of these was The Hollow, you guys should really read it if you haven't already :)

message 9: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 48 comments The Hollow ?? Is it amazing??? what is it about ??

message 10: by Aditi, an extremely passionate twilight lover!!! (new)

Shwetika wrote: "The Hollow ?? Is it amazing??? what is it about ??"

it is most definitely amazing, its a supernatural love story between a girl named abbey and a guy named caspian, the guy is extraordinary! guess wat he is!!! well, i'm not gonna ruin that for u, but the love story is very touching and romantic, and the sacrifices they make for each other are amazing :) i'm gonna tell you, its depressing at the beginning because abbey's best friend, kristen, has passed away, i love this story though, the only person who believes abbey and stands by abbey during this tough time is Caspian, and he is really romantic :) you should definitely read this book if you like twilight and vampire academy :)

message 11: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 48 comments Okay Aditi ... I'm gonna read it .... :))

message 12: by Aditi, an extremely passionate twilight lover!!! (new)

Shwetika wrote: "Okay Aditi ... I'm gonna read it .... :))"

oh btw, i just read the first 3 books of vampire academy, DOES DIMITRI REALLY STOP LOVING ROSE JUST BCUZ HE'S STRIGOI?? ugh the suspense is killing me, plz tell me!

message 13: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 48 comments you really want to know ??? coz it will spoil other books for you ... although i think you can guess ...

message 14: by Aditi, an extremely passionate twilight lover!!! (new)

well, of course he doesn't stop loving her, but do they get back together???

message 15: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 48 comments I wont kill the book for you .... you will get to know

message 16: by Chernobog (new)

Chernobog Last apprentice Wrath of the Bloodeye

message 17: by Neki (new)

Neki I want to read Mortal Instruments.I know that these are not exactly new books,but i can't find this series in Sri Lanka.So I'm looking forward to read these books soon!

BTW I'm Neki!I'm new.Hi everyone!I'm from Sri Lanka!

message 18: by Malithi (new)

Malithi | 10 comments Hi!I'm Malithi.I Want to read strange Fate(Night world)

message 19: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 48 comments Neki wrote: "I want to read Mortal Instruments.I know that these are not exactly new books,but i can't find this series in Sri Lanka.So I'm looking forward to read these books soon!

BTW I'm Neki!I'm new.Hi eve..."

Hi Neki , How's u ???

N I'm having ebooks of the series soif you want to ebook of TMI series I can email them to you ....

message 20: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 48 comments Malithi wrote: "Hi!I'm Malithi.I Want to read strange Fate(Night world)"

I want to read this series ...

message 21: by Malithi (new)

Malithi | 10 comments Shwetika wrote: "Malithi wrote: "Hi!I'm Malithi.I Want to read strange Fate(Night world)"

I want to read this series ..."

Night World is really great series

message 22: by Neki (new)

Neki Shwetika wrote: "Neki wrote: "I want to read Mortal Instruments.I know that these are not exactly new books,but i can't find this series in Sri Lanka.So I'm looking forward to read these books soon!

BTW I'm Neki!I..."

I'm k,thanks:)
I dunno,I'm not a fan of ebooks,I'll check around and if i can't find then I'll ask u?

message 23: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 48 comments Neki wrote: "Shwetika wrote: "Neki wrote: "I want to read Mortal Instruments.I know that these are not exactly new books,but i can't find this series in Sri Lanka.So I'm looking forward to read these books soon..."

sure.... :) :)

message 24: by Cheena (new)

Cheena (cheenamarie) | 17 comments Shwetika wrote: "Malithi wrote: "Hi!I'm Malithi.I Want to read strange Fate(Night world)"

I want to read this series ..."

I want to read that too!

message 25: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 48 comments me 2

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

The Pack

scary!

message 27: by Aditi, an extremely passionate twilight lover!!! (new)

Alice wrote: "The Pack

scary!"

Seems interesting :)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

It moves very fast. I got it on sale when Borders closed.

Aditi wrote: " Alice wrote: "The Pack

scary!"

Seems interesting :)"

message 29: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (bookgirl101) | 3 comments I like to read so many books, I wanna finish the nine lives chloe king series and the secret circle series the first books were good and i wanna read this new vampire book i saw at half price book store

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't even know what you're all talking about, except I want to read Mortal Instruments, too!

Oh and I'm new, just joined this group ten minutes ago. I'm Makayla and I live in Australia.

message 31: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (bookgirl101) | 3 comments I really can't wait to read the second book in the series I am number four