Knight-Reading discussion

Section 10033 > Reading Log-Week of 11/29/2010

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Noelle (new)

Noelle Knight | 44 comments Mod
Please post your reaction to this weeks reading here. Be sure to link your book/author by following the link above.

message 2: by Sherry (new)

Sherry Kimball (sherry28) | 16 comments I am still reading this book and it is really a different book . I like it but it is just strange but it does have some interestig information in it and it really is the type of book that makes you use your own brain while reading . Sometimes I find that I am kind of bored with this book so it taking me a little longer to read it than it normally takes me to read a book that I like and keeps my interest . Hopefully it will pick up again and start being interesting again soon. Why People Believe Weird Things by Michael Shermer

message 3: by Kendra (new)

Kendra | 9 comments Julie and Julia: 365 Days, 524 Recipes, 1 Tiny Apartment Kitchen

I'm still reading this and I love it so far. I love the characters Julie and Julia. Julie is so sweet and is an amazing cook that wants to branch out with her life. She is stuck in a dead end job that treats her terribly.

message 4: by German (new)

German | 4 comments I finished reading the book and it gave me a look inside a celebrity lifestyle im not familiar with. It showed me that along with fame and fortune, come temptation, drugs, peer persure, and more problems. Brian welch should me that he could overcome all of these with the help of God and he now lives a new life because of him!
Save Me from Myself How I Found God, Quit Korn, Kicked Speed, and Lived to Tell the Tale by Brian 'Head' Welch