Horror Aficionados discussion

Short Stories > Searching for a short story...

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Frederic (new)

Frederic Raymond (fredericraymond) | 7 comments Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a short story I read in the '90s. It was in an erotic horror anthology and it was about a university/college teacher that had a relation with a student that was quite weird, maybe not human, but I am not sure about that. I think it ended with the girl dying or something like that. Unfortunately, I can't remember the author or the anthology in which it was published. If anyone could help, I would be glad.

Thanks!

FR

message 2: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 154 comments Could it be one of the "Hot Blood" anthologies? There were several and they were all erotic horror.

message 3: by Shawn (new)

Shawn | 1168 comments This could be Richard Matheson's "The Likeness of Julie"

message 4: by Frederic (new)

Frederic Raymond (fredericraymond) | 7 comments Thanks Suzanne and Shawn. "The likeness of Julie" is probably the story I'm looking for. Since it was written under a pseudonym explains why I didn't remember the author's name. Now I just need to find it in order to confirm, and reread it!

message 5: by Frederic (new)

Frederic Raymond (fredericraymond) | 7 comments Hi again,

I just read "The likeness of Julie" but, although I remember reading this excellent story, I fear its not the one I am looking for. Any other suggestion would be great.

Thanks!

FR

message 6: by Zombette (last edited Dec 12, 2010 12:54PM) (new)

Zombette | 545 comments I think I recall reading this story too. I think the book I had was re released and had a black cover with green writing. It was an all erotic horror anthology.

I think it was called Deadly After Dark