Weird Discussions discussion

Dreams > Dreams

Comments Showing 1-50 of 105 (105 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by »ƒranxine« , Lazy Bookworm. [: (new)

»ƒranxine«  Bau†is†a (lazybookworm) | 199 comments Mod
Can you share some of your dreams?

message 2: by Ali-l0v3 (new)

Ali-l0v3 Ortiz | 79 comments Wat typ of dreams???
Nightmar's
Weird one
or anything

message 3: by »ƒranxine« , Lazy Bookworm. [: (new)

anything.

message 4: by Ali-l0v3 (new)

Ali-l0v3 Ortiz | 79 comments well i do keep havn ths dream where im at ma ould house n we used 2 live on the highest flore so i would go in the bak on the balcony n jump of... but i would never hit the ground... there would b no nois just me3 (Its sorta peacfull)
*has a weird face*

message 5: by Ali-l0v3 (new)

Ali-l0v3 Ortiz | 79 comments sorrie if u thnk thts a lil weird... Or crazy

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) okay, i had a REALLY WEIRD DREAM!
Wanna hear?

message 7: by »ƒranxine« , Lazy Bookworm. [: (new)

I would.!!!

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) o-okay, its sooper weird though

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Okay, so I was running through some wood house thing. Oh, and I was a guy. Then I ran up stairs and tripped on my brother - even though I dont have a brother in real life. Then he kissed me! and was like, "I like you as more than a brother." im like, wtf?! i go, "Dude, you're my brother!" and he's like, "But I like you as more." and tries to kiss me again but i get off him - finally! idk why i stayed ontop of him all tht time. Then I slide down some slide that was there, and halfway down the slide I fliip over the edge and fall onto the asphalt. The slide ended in a parking lot. ?? Then I got up and jumped over the slides and ran away. Suddenly I was me again - a girl. Then Christain Herrera was there! We ran inside some store and he goes, "The alarms gonna go off." because it was night. So we tried to hide, but we got caught. Then the lady who caught us wouldn't shut up, and suddenly we were laying on her bed watching tv. Then it went like Harry Potter and I was like, "It's Lord Voldernon!" or voldernath. something like that. and I was like "Expelliarmus!" and suddenly there were 2 other wand in my hand. I passed one to Christain, and one to the lady who didnt do anything. Then, I dont remeber what me and Christain did but he was like, "You win this time, but its not over yet!" and he disaperated. Then me and Christain ran to where our parents were at - somehow we were related - and acted like nothing happened. Then I woke up.

message 10: by »ƒranxine« , Lazy Bookworm. [: (new)

what the? LOL why was he in the dream?? LOL

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) I DONT KNOW!!!!
And why was I a guy kissing a guy?!
That dream weirded me out

message 12: by »ƒranxine« , Lazy Bookworm. [: (new)

yeah, its weird, too weird lol. :DD
I had a dream too.!!
wanna hear.??

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) yyeesss!!!

message 14: by »ƒranxine« , Lazy Bookworm. [: (new)

Hahah.
Ok, I had this dream on Jan. 2 (this connects to the dream)
So I had a dream and some one whispered in my ear that you will die on Jan. 1st of 2011. I turned to look to both sides but no one was there. Then the background suddenly turned BLACK. In the dream it was the 27th (of December). The Churches all over the world were doing masses, so that I wouldn't go to hell. For some reason, even the actor/comedian/host Vic Sotto (if you want look him up) came to one of the masses, and I happened to be there.!! Jan came, the whole world knew I was supposed to die. So everyone thought that that day I was dead.! But I was wondering WHY I didn't die. Weeks passed, but nothing. One day I was walking towards an abandoned old park. Then a lady (like the one who poisoned snow white) appeared right in front of me.! She said The only way you die, is if you get pissed off. This was so not suicidal, but I tried as hard as I could to get pissed off.!! (I did not know why.] But I didn't get pissed off, I made people who usually get me mad to get me mad, but Nothing worked. When I woke up after that dream, I was trying to get pissed.!! Don't ask why, cuz I have no clue. LOL

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) O_o
you wanted to die?! lol

message 16: by »ƒranxine« , Lazy Bookworm. [: (new)

hahah, its nothing suicidal, idky i was trynaa get pissed off, bcuz wen i woke up itried so hard just to get mad. but i'm not on suicidal terms here, ilove my life, y wud i wanna die?? LOL

message 17: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn Martinez (sweetie13) | 30 comments alright. well i was at a motel and the staff came to my room and told me that i was starfrt! i said oh but i dont know what your talking about your crazy. then they said alright i think its time we take her back to the jungle. i was like wtf! they took me by my arms and pulled me out of the room, i ended up in the jungle. then i saw this really hot guy wearing a suit and i told him that he was cute but then he turned into a tiger. then i turned into a tiger and was never human again!

message 18: by »ƒranxine« , Lazy Bookworm. [: (new)

wtf? That is one strange dream you got there. Lmaoo. but why tigers?? haha

message 19: by Imani (new)

Imani Rodriguez | 52 comments wow that is lmfao i never had a dream like that b4 srry

message 20: by »ƒranxine« , Lazy Bookworm. [: (new)

why yu sayin sorry. i bet chu she knows its a freakinn weird storyy. Lmaoo.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Oh nice Evelyn. lol
thts weird

message 22: by »ƒranxine« , Lazy Bookworm. [: (new)

oh, Jaz, you haven't heard half of her dreams yet. LOL

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) I hear some at lunch...*shudders*

message 24: by Imani (new)

Imani Rodriguez | 52 comments well it is and im saying sorry cuz i cant tell a dream like that!!!!!

message 25: by Imani (new)

Imani Rodriguez | 52 comments yea i remember last year when mostly everyday she tells her dreams to us remember marchiee

message 27: by »ƒranxine« , Lazy Bookworm. [: (new)

seriously, her dreams are creepy, and she involves US in it.!!

message 28: by Imani (new)

Imani Rodriguez | 52 comments i kno rite and most of them we r dead or it involves a guy in there rite?

message 29: by »ƒranxine« , Lazy Bookworm. [: (new)

yes, and they include sexual stuff too. In my head wen I listen I'm like wtf? why us? but then again thts wat make it interesting. ijust wish, it wld end up wit guys WE want. LOL

message 30: by Imani (new)

Imani Rodriguez | 52 comments i kno rite but at the end of it she has them not us rite lol

message 31: by »ƒranxine« , Lazy Bookworm. [: (new)

I'm like wtf? thts totally unfair, u get the guys WE want. LOL. hahah

message 32: by Imani (new)

Imani Rodriguez | 52 comments i kno guess wt have she told u bout the HUGE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's nothing lol tell u 2morrow

message 33: by »ƒranxine« , Lazy Bookworm. [: (new)

what HUGE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?? Lmaoo. LOL.
tell meh, on message, txt it (get chur aunt.! u suk) scream it here or at silent reading tomaro.

message 34: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn Martinez (sweetie13) | 30 comments lmaoo hey dont insult my DREAMZ!!!!!!!!! lol but sadly your rite =[

message 35: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn Martinez (sweetie13) | 30 comments Wait what news i wanna kno!

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) lol
I had another wierd dream, but I dnt rlly 'member it

message 37: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn Martinez (sweetie13) | 30 comments aww dats sux i wanted to kno

message 38: by »ƒranxine« , Lazy Bookworm. [: (new)

@Evelyn: we r not insulting dem, we just (as Jasmine says it) STATING FACTS. Lmaoo.
@Jas: Idid too.!! LOL

message 39: by Imani (new)

Imani Rodriguez | 52 comments its really nothin and its personal lmao

message 40: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn Martinez (sweetie13) | 30 comments Whos it about?imani

message 41: by Imani (new)

Imani Rodriguez | 52 comments nd we r not insulting ur dreams were just saying but its really true u have to admit it

message 42: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn Martinez (sweetie13) | 30 comments @ fran: lmaoo

message 43: by Imani (new)

Imani Rodriguez | 52 comments someone and o wow marchiee

message 44: by »ƒranxine« , Lazy Bookworm. [: (new)

hahah Aprilani,
and yeah eve, its about something thts too personal to be shared, at all.

message 45: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn Martinez (sweetie13) | 30 comments o fine den dont tell me but i tell you evryting and you cnt even tell me nun

message 46: by Imani (new)

Imani Rodriguez | 52 comments yupp it sure is trust me its not bout u ok eve

message 47: by Imani (new)

Imani Rodriguez | 52 comments but u didnt tell me about the eros thing rite

message 48: by Imani (new)

Imani Rodriguez | 52 comments u tld me that he tld u something nd its personal so is this huge news lol

message 49: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn Martinez (sweetie13) | 30 comments i told you about the eros thing what the hells is you talking about. i never kept nun from you!!!!!

message 50: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn Martinez (sweetie13) | 30 comments I didnt say that it was about me i just want to kno

« previous 1 3