Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading, Nov. 8

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Monica (last edited Nov 08, 2010 10:00AM) (new)

Monica | 548 comments Mod
Hi! I'm reading Certain Wolfish Charm by Lydia Dare. So far so good!

Aly is so frigging bored | 857 comments Mod
I'm rereading Angel's Blood by Nalini Singh and after I finish it I'll start 'Rulse of Engagement' by Kathryn Caskie

message 3: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1922 comments Mod
I'm about halfway through Keiran Kramer's WHEN HARRY MET MOLLY and having the best time with it. It's charming:)

message 4: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindyw35) | 128 comments I just finished All I Ever Wanted, I'm not sure what to read next.

message 5: by Kasey (new)

Kasey | 560 comments Mod
I am finishing up Mad about the Dukeby Elizabeth Boyle and I am really enjoying it.

message 6: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 10 comments I started Love in the Afternoon by Lisa Kleypas and it is REALLY good!

message 7: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2112 comments Mod
I'm starting on The Silver Kiss by Annette Curtis Klause.

message 8: by Calila (new)

Calila I think I'm going to read Sinful in Satin by Madeline Hunter next.

message 9: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2101 comments Mod
I'm reading Somewhere along the Way, by Jodi Thomas, and enjoying it.

message 10: by Pj (new)

Pj Ausdenmore (pjpuppymom) | 100 comments I'm starting The Lies That Bind by Kate Carlisle. I really enjoyed the first two books in this series.

message 11: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Romain | 420 comments I've heard great things about Kieran Kramer's debut, so I've got that on its way to me and have pre-ordered the next one. Its title totally charmed me!

Until those come, I'm reading some darker historicals: Meredith Duran's Duke of Shadows and Laura Kinsale's Shadow and the Star. It's kind of a schizoid week, I guess.

message 12: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2112 comments Mod
I've moved onto Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi and planning on reading Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin this weekend.

message 13: by Calila (new)

Calila Finally read For the Love of Pete by Julia Harper...aka Elizabeth Hoyt. Liked Hot better but this was still good.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I am reading Madeline Hunter´s Provocative in Pearls now.

message 15: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindyw35) | 128 comments I decided on Second Thyme Around. It's really good so far.

message 16: by Kasey (new)

Kasey | 560 comments Mod
I finished Mad about the Duke by Elizabeth Boyle. It was another great Bachelor Chronicles novel. She did another duke in disguise novel similar to Love Letters From a Duke, but I think she did them differently enough that it was fun. However, doing it twice in a series with the same characters was a little excessive.

I am now reading Not Quite A Lady by Loretta Chase.

message 17: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindyw35) | 128 comments Kasey wrote: "I am now reading Not Quite A Lady by Loretta Chase."

Kasey,

I loved that novel. Let me know what you think of it.

Cindy

message 18: by Calila (new)

Calila Read The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker by Leanna Renee Hieber last night. Really really loved it.

message 19: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindyw35) | 128 comments I am loving Second Thyme Around by Katie Fforde. It's my first book by this author. Has anyone else read her, and would you recommend any other books by her?

Thanks!

message 20: by Kasey (new)

Kasey | 560 comments Mod
Cindy - I really loved that novel too. I am excited to read her newest one about Oliva and Peregrine from Lord Perfect. However, I am going to read The Secret Life of Bees first.