The Vampire Diaries discussion

Old Topics > Would it suck if....

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Graziella (grazia) | 1453 comments Mod
The Vampire Diaries had another long hiatus like they did last season?

message 2: by Alethea (last edited Nov 08, 2010 09:19AM) (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments Yes!! I hated it but then, it got me super excited. Lol. I hated it so much but a part of me loved it! :))))

message 3: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

It was good in a way because when the hitaus came i'm like I have to doing something until then...So i decided to take up reading the book. LOL. I ended up finishing the whole series by the time the new episodes came out.

I was surprised how different it was...and I thought i was being smart.lol

message 4: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments hahahaha. funny.

message 5: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

my stupidity lol

message 6: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

We have small break from getting any new episodes for two weeks...although i wish The Sacrifice was going to air this thursday instead of dec 2nd...

message 7: by Alethea (last edited Nov 30, 2010 11:29AM) (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments i know. but i'm so excited that it's coming out this thursday. I'm so happy.

and since i'm a twilight fan also. i'm excited for that tooo. :) but that is coming out friday at midnight. :) i'm gonna be in that line an hour early. :) yay!!!

message 8: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

a twilight movie coming out?

message 9: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments yeah, eclipse. it already came out on theatres. but the dvd is being released this friday at midnight. :) yay!!

message 10: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

ohh interesting! lol you going to see it on Friday night? I can imagine that the theatre will be packed for the midnight start.

message 11: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

So after this episode that will air on Dec 9th the show will be on christmas break. we are all left to wait until the new year (most likely) for new episodes.

message 12: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (sandram1967) | 16 comments Yeah, last year it was like a 5-6 week break.

message 13: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (last edited Dec 07, 2010 05:37PM) (new)

Was it that Long??? I shouldn't think it will take that thought this time around....I shall fish around to find out when the next episode will air after dec 9th episode.

message 14: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (last edited Dec 10, 2010 10:09AM) (new)

Sandra I have bad news...next episode will air January 27th that is a good 7 weeks. good news is that we have a preview of the episode. I posted the link in the episode guide thread.

message 15: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (sandram1967) | 16 comments Graziella wrote: "Sandra I have bad news...next episode will air January 27th that is a good 7 weeks. good news is that we have a preview of the episode. I posted the link in the episode guide thread."

That is just pathetic!

message 16: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

I know...I was expecting maybe for the beging of January rather then end of january...

message 17: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments last year. it was just as horrible. they make us anxious. so that we could get very eager for the next episodes. :)

i can't wait till the episodes come out. but atleast i get more time for reading. :]

message 18: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

LOL true! you do get more time to read during this hiatus. that is what I shall do too. that and some school work.

message 19: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Shall we start a count down until the 27th?

starting today the 1st...... 27 days ( I believe this is right. Correct me if i'm wrong)