We Love Lisa Kleypas discussion

Bekah's Fun House! > Your Screen Name

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments Where does it come from??

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 469 comments It's who I am! Pamela is my real name. I added allhoney to identify me and it's the meaning of Pamela.

message 3: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments really? I didn't know Pamela means that!

You learn somethin everyday...

message 4: by Desperado (new)

Desperado (lethallovely) Well, the LethalLovely part stays the same but the extra bits change depending on my mood. Right now, it's lyrics from Smashing Pumpkins Stand Inside Your Love, which is one of my favorite Pumpkins songs & also what I plan on being "our first song" at my wedding.

As for LethalLovely, it's my nickname for my first tattoo-which is a dagger with a rose wrapped around it. To me, it means "Don't underestimate me just because I'm short & beautiful. This rose has thorns, biatch!"

message 5: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (ghemomma) | 900 comments LethalLovely~I'll Wrap My Wire Around Your Heart wrote: "Well, the LethalLovely part stays the same but the extra bits change depending on my mood. Right now, it's lyrics from Smashing Pumpkins Stand Inside Your Love, which is one of my favorite Pumpkins..."

Sweeet!

Mollie *scoutrmom* (scoutrmom) | 170 comments Mollie is actually my name. Scoutrmom comes from the fact that I spent 17 years as a scout leader, both BSA and GSA. It is my screen name on some other sites, and I wanted to be recognizable.

message 7: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Certifiable St. Vinnie's Ninny (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 3737 comments I got talked into adding the title of Lady to my screen name. I called myself The Book Huntress because of my book-collecting addiction. I am always on the lookout for books to claim as my own. :)

message 8: by Ariana (new)

Ariana (oh2ny) | 102 comments Ariana is my name, but my screen name for everything is OH2NY which means that I'm from Ohio and moved to New York.

Mollie *scoutrmom* (scoutrmom) | 170 comments Ariana wrote: "Ariana is my name, but my screen name for everything is OH2NY which means that I'm from Ohio and moved to New York."

Cool!

message 10: by Megan (last edited Nov 08, 2010 07:53AM) (new)

Megan | 546 comments Megan is my real name but I "Warded it out", therefore "Mheghan". If you have read the Black Dagger Brotherhood books by JR Ward, you would understand, lol. Everything is spelled a little differently. I love V and Rhage, don't tell my husband. :)

Mollie *scoutrmom* (scoutrmom) | 170 comments Megan aka *Mheghan* wrote: "...I love V and Rhage, don't tell my husband."

What happens in Goodreads stays in Goodreads.

message 12: by Mandy (new)

Mandy Glover | 576 comments I's me! Sigh . . .I'm SOOO original! :)

Mollie *scoutrmom* (scoutrmom) | 170 comments Mandy wrote: "I's me! Sigh . . .I'm SOOO original! :)"

Don't feel bad, I was just Mollie here for many months until I started posting on threads with another Mollie, so I added something. How do we know which Mandy you are? I just added something in the first name section of my profile.

message 14: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (last edited Nov 08, 2010 10:10AM) (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments I'm original too Mandy! I'm just Bekah, short for Rebekah :-)

message 15: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments I'd like to add something else..but not sure what yet.

message 16: by D.G. (new)

D.G. I use my initials because that's the way I'm known in PBS and people from there can find me easily here. :)

message 17: by Julianna (new)

Julianna (authorjuliannad) | 380 comments Julie is my real name. Mom2lnb (my screen name almost everywhere I hang out) = Mom to Lucas 'n' Brianna.

Mollie *scoutrmom* (scoutrmom) | 170 comments Julie (Mom2lnb) wrote: "Julie is my real name. Mom2lnb (my screen name almost everywhere I hang out) = Mom to Lucas 'n' Brianna."

I really like that one.

message 19: by Pamela(AllHoney) (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 469 comments Julie (Mom2lnb) wrote: "Julie is my real name. Mom2lnb (my screen name almost everywhere I hang out) = Mom to Lucas 'n' Brianna."

I like it too but I find it interesting how you lose your identity when you have children. You become "insert child's name"'s mom. For example, I am no longer Pamela. I am Camie's Mom!

Mollie *scoutrmom* (scoutrmom) | 170 comments Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "...I find it interesting how you lose your identity when you have children. You become "insert child's name"'s mom...."

That didn't happen so much to me because I had four children and nobody wanted to recite all their names before the apostrophe. LOL! It's not permanent, I found that when they become teens you regain your name.

Now I'm Asher's grandma.

message 21: by Pamela(AllHoney) (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 469 comments Mollie *scoutrmom* wrote: "Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "...I find it interesting how you lose your identity when you have children. You become "insert child's name"'s mom...."

That didn't happen so much to me because I had fo..."

lol! I laugh at games (football, etc...) where I see school T-shirts on parents that read on the back... Ashlyn's Mom or Jacob's Dad etc... I haven't got one with my daughter's name on it yet. But I'm secure in my identity and feel prefectly fine with it.

message 22: by Julianna (last edited Nov 09, 2010 03:28PM) (new)

Julianna (authorjuliannad) | 380 comments Thanks, Mollie.

Pamela, I'm OK being identified as their mom at this point in my life too. Like Mollie said, they grow up fast, and it won't last forever. Of course, that said, I'll probably be too lazy to change my screen name when they do grow up.;-)

message 23: by SmittenKitten (new)

SmittenKitten | 61 comments Kitten is my nickname and Smitten because I've always been boy-crazy and fall so easily in love!!

message 24: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 871 comments Um, just Heidi, It's my name.