SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

RIP: Dead/Expired Threads > Interested in Joining our Bookshelf Bingo Challenge??

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Serious series addict (last edited Nov 04, 2010 07:33PM) (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29495 comments Did the sign-up for BINGO pass you by? Are you interested in playing - not Round #2, but now? Here's your chance! We have a couple of members who haven't been able to participate and are looking for two members to take their place.

Join in the BINGO fun!

If you (or someone you know) are interested, please take a few minutes to look over the info provided on these threads and poke through the team threads to see how things work.

BINGO Folder (with team threads)
How to Play: Full Details
How to Play: Simplified
Q&A

If you're still interested and would like to join in, send me a private message where I can answer any questions you might have and we can discuss it further.

We are having a great time and you would love to have you join us! :)

message 2: by Laura Lulu (last edited Nov 05, 2010 01:33PM) (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments Come play! I know Steph posted the links to the rules above, but I just wanted to mention how easy it has been so far, for anyone who is considering joining.

There is a new shelf chosen once every 2 weeks, so you have 2 weeks to pick a book from that shelf, read it, and write a short little casual review. And the shelves are so huge, finding a book has been super easy. For both shelves we have had so far, I just scrolled through the pages and each time found at least one book I was already planning on reading for my other challenges.

I just didn't want anyone thinking this was a difficult challenge--the challenge of it is in the team aspect, with no team getting their Bingo stamp for a shelf until 4 of the 5 members have read & written their review. :)

message 3: by Desperado (new)

Desperado (lethallovely) | 1360 comments LL, I talked to Steph yesterday about joining to replace one of the two members. She's supposed to be telling me which Team I'm on today.

message 4: by Laura Lulu (last edited Nov 05, 2010 02:42PM) (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments Yea LL! I knew you were in, I was just trying to entice someone else. ;)

We have to wait for Steph--I'm the only co-mod on this side of the world, Steph & Judithe are in Japan & Sandra is in Australia. They're posting away while I'm sleeping, then I wake up to playing catch up, then waiting all day to hear back. Lol. :)

message 5: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29495 comments LOL! Thanks for keeping things running while we're slumbering, LLL! :)

Lethal, you'll be joining Team #4: "Bingo Bookworms". WELCOME! We are thrilled to have you with us! Stop by your team's thread and say HI. I'll post an update there now, letting everyone know.

We're still looking for 1-2 more people to join us! We'd love to have ya! :)

message 6: by Steph, Serious series addict (last edited Nov 07, 2010 12:36AM) (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29495 comments Welcome, LethalLovely and Rebecca to BINGO!
Thanks for answering the call to join us!

We are happy to have more players join in the mix, so if you are interested, don't hesitate to let me know. The more, the merrier! :D