Gorgeous Guys, Beautiful Books, and Occasional Vampires discussion

Monthly Group Read > November Read - Beautiful Creatures

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mackenzie (last edited Nov 01, 2010 06:06PM) (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Discuss the novel, Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia here. Please no spoilers, (or at the very least indicate spoilers) thanks.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) I LOVE THIS BOOK SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Do you have a fave character from this novel?

message 5: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) LOL, I see. :)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Have you read it?

message 7: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Nope :( I want to though!

message 8: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) theres a q and a group with the authors.
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/3...

message 9: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey (ileftmyheartinforks) I love beautiful creatures and beautiful darkness. i love that you really can get into the story and its not like twilight were you are attachted to the characters, atleast that how i felt. My favorite is probably link, after reading beautiful darkness, but I LOVE the name Ethan Carter Wate. i think its adorable. i love amma, and the vodoo and the secret library its all awesome.

Alexa (Once Upon a Chapter) | 38 comments I recently bought this book but I probably wont read it in time for the bookclub.

message 11: by CeJayCe (new)

CeJayCe | 41 comments I'm about 100 pages in and I think it's pretty good. I read some reviews before I read it, so I wasn't actually expecting to like it.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) My friend and I were trying to figure out a way to describe it and we ended up saying it was a combo between Harry Potter and Twilight.

message 13: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Let us know how you liked it at the end CeCe!
Hmm, that sounds like an interesting combination Lena.

message 14: by CeJayCe (new)

CeJayCe | 41 comments It was...(sigh). How should I put this? Disappointing, maybe? I can't even put it into words anymore but I'm pretty sure I reviewed it. It slows down alot after those hundred pages. Which wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't more than 300 pages after that. =P

message 15: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Awh, that's too bad. I'll check your review after. (:

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 15 comments It's really good! Love it!!!!!!!!! =D

Demi ✿The Caster Girl ✿  pshh, this book is boss! My favorite ever! I also own Beautiful Darkness and next I plan to read Beautiful Chaos. I agree that this is a sort of combination between Harry Potter and Twilight. Only better. Of course this is all my opinion, and I respect everybody elses. My fave character in book one is Lena. Then I lost respect for her in book two, so it was Lucille. That cat is amazing! Hmmm I wonder who it'll be in Beautiful Chaos! :)

message 18: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) I have this book sitting on my desk but haven't felt the urge to read it! Maybe it'll be the next book I read :)

message 19: by Minal (new)

Minal | 3 comments I like the series so far! I'm waiting to get the 4th one! Beautiful redemption!

message 20: by Kaitlynn (new)

Kaitlynn Prado-rutledge | 1 comments How many pages should I read everyday???

message 21: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Sorry for the late reply! You can read as many pages as you'd like :)

Gorgeous Guys, Beautiful Books, and Occasional...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Beautiful Creatures (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kami Garcia (other topics)