Book Bloggers Anonymous discussion

2010 BBA Book Discussions > Once Bitten Twice Shy(Chapters1-10)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Everyone! Let's discuss the first ten chapters in Once Bitten Twice shy=)

TheGeekyBlogger I started this last night and really liking it! Not quite through all 10 chapters but had to say that this book starts excellently. I love strong beginnings!

TheGeekyBlogger Last line of Chapter 10: So the senator is a vampire!

Oh my but this is getting good.

I know this is going to be an unpopular choice and Cole has only been in the book for a few pages but I am leaning towards him---I like my geeky guys.

I am really enjoying the action in this book. It reminds of the things I loved about Blood Oath. It is kind of like 24 with vampires :)

message 4: by Kaz. (new)

Kaz. I'm up to chapter 7 now and really enjoying this book, Jazz is a character with lots of spunk and I really like that in a character.
It hasn't said yet but I'm sure the reason Vahl has chosen Jazz as his partner is that he loves her, I can't believe she knocked back a kiss from him, crazy crazy girl :-) lol.

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie  G (paranormalhaven) | 80 comments Mod
Felicia - Cole is awesome and he only gets better with each book. He is too funny.

I haven't read this book in a while so I think I'll wait till the end to join in on talks because I'd feel terrible if I ruined something for someone.

Stephanie G

TheGeekyBlogger Well I have read further along now---this is a series I will be continuing :) It is too much fun!

@Kaz---I think it is her spunk that made her do it! She kind of likes things on her terms LOL