The Official Mortal Instruments Roleplay discussion

The Books > The Infernal Devices Books

Comments Showing 1-50 of 108 (108 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ♪Chloe , Rockin' this world. (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 146 comments Mod
Here to discuss the Infernal Devices books.
Ones that are coming out, or more specifically, Clockwork Angel.

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan Jem is cute. I mean, Will is sexy, but Jem is cute.... (Sorry all of you guys that show up here, but this is a conversation that I have chosen to create)
Who do you like better?

message 3: by ♪Chloe , Rockin' this world. (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 146 comments Mod
Hah.
Well, it is hard to choose I think, because I really like Will's dark personality, and like you said, he is sexy.
But Jem is just... how do I describe it?
He is sweet and like the counterpart of Will, which makes me like him more.
So I really have no idea.

message 4: by Susan (new)

Susan It's funny, I claimed Will before my best friend did, and then she wanted him and we were constantly arguing. I told her she could have Jem, and, being only a little ways into the book, she said "Jem is lame."
Later, she grabbed Jem, and never let him go. We solved our conflict!

Speaking of Cissi, Can I invite her?

message 5: by ♪Chloe , Rockin' this world. (new)

I think I invited her, but ya, in case I didn't go ahead and do it. Cissi rocks.

I love Will, I really do, but when I was reading Clockwork Angel, for some reason, I kept imagining him as Jace!
It made me really frustrated.
But Jace will always be my favorite.

message 6: by Susan (new)

Susan I don't know who I like better....

message 7: by ♪Chloe , Rockin' this world. (new)

Will is a bit..
I don't know.
I just didn't really like him as much at the end of the book when he treated Tessa that way.

message 8: by Susan (new)

Susan This is true. BUT, I don't think he is completely like that.
(I don't know though, I can only guess about them. I, somehow, like Will a lot. I think he's two different people in one body....)

message 9: by ♪Chloe , Rockin' this world. (new)

Good point.
Yah, I don't think that that there was all there was to the story.
He just has two sides.

message 10: by Susan (new)

Susan Yeah.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm still on Clockwork Angel, and so far loving it.

I also can't decide who I like better, or who would be better for Tessa. They're both amazing, but there's so much mystery to them, and it's not exactly the sexy kind. I WANNA KNOW.

message 12: by ♪Chloe , Rockin' this world. (new)

So your still currently reading Clockwork Angel?

That's cool.
It's a really amazing book.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

TEAM WILL! She should totally be wiht Will! Jem is nice enough, but he just doesn't seem... Dangerous or that darkly mysterious to me. And I like that ;D Tall, sexy, dark ;D LOL
And plus, Jem's... condition... freaks me out a little...

message 14: by Susan (new)

Susan I AGREE WITH YOU!
WILL FOREVER!

But, I LOVE Jem, too. And it's not his fault about the condition.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes I'm currently reading it.

WillWillWill...*drool*

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, Jem's so sweet, but Will is just epic! <3

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Jem is way sweet!

I have a question, is Tessa a lycanthrope?

message 18: by ♪Chloe , Rockin' this world. (new)

Nope.

And yah,Team Will!!!

*sigh*
But Jem..
I love Jem to death, but I dunno...

message 19: by Susan (last edited Nov 03, 2010 07:57AM) (new)

Susan I'm not Team Will, necessarily. You know, you can join my team so you aren't so conflicted between the two amazing characters the Clare came up with.

I'm Team Herondale. It just evens everything out! :)

Although I bet I said that much to many times... I don't care! I CAN'T SAY IT ENOUGH! :D

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

OH she's a warlock. I get it.

message 21: by Susan (last edited Nov 03, 2010 02:36PM) (new)

Susan Or is she?! Because at the end... I was just screaming in my mind.... IT CAN'T BE TRUE!

message 22: by ♪Chloe , Rockin' this world. (new)

True Campbell.
I guess I am Team Herondale.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I knowww!! AHH WILL♥

message 24: by Susan (new)

Susan WILL!
AHHH!

message 25: by ♪Chloe , Rockin' this world. (new)

Jace.
Just...
Jace.
Definitely.

message 26: by Susan (new)

Susan I can easily see where Jace got his "charm"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I knowwww<3

message 28: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) TEAM ME! Yay!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL Emma! :D

message 30: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible", I am a dancing, singing, acting, writing ninja. (new)

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 1551 comments Mod
DIBS ON JEM FREAKING CARSTAIRS!!!!!! Not that anyone cares, just figured I should say, and stake my claim before anyone tries to contradict me. :)

message 31: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible", I am a dancing, singing, acting, writing ninja. (new)

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 1551 comments Mod
By the way...

☮♪Chloe wrote: "I think I invited her, but ya, in case I didn't go ahead and do it. Cissi rocks.

*Elation*

message 32: by Susan (last edited Sep 01, 2011 01:03PM) (new)

Susan I CAN'T BELIEVE THE FREAKING SPOILER TEASER POST ABOUT JEM AND TESSA AND HIS FACE AND HER FACE AND THE GRAVEYARD FOR DEAD POETS AND JEM AND JEM AND JEM AND JEM-
*let's out breath*

I can't wait for Clockwork Prince.

message 33: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible", I am a dancing, singing, acting, writing ninja. (new)

IKNOWIKNOWIKNOW!!!OHMYGODANDHOLYSATAN!!!!
:):):):)::)):):):):)

message 34: by Susan (new)

Susan Bo, oh my God.
Mr. burnham.
FAG.

We think-
We know-
You.

We think-
We know-
You.

"I am satan, lord of Darkness."

FAG. FAG.
Bo, oh my God. B- B- Bo, oh my God.
Mr Burnham.
FAG.

"I'm JEEEEESUSSS!"

Sorry. That was the first thing into my head after I read your post. XD

message 35: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible", I am a dancing, singing, acting, writing ninja. (new)

Lol........that was....really something....
Lol.....

message 36: by Lena (new)

Lena (Lena1Sarah) | 286 comments Campbell wrote: "I CAN'T BELIEVE THE FREAKING SPOILER TEASER POST ABOUT JEM AND TESSA AND HIS FACE AND HER FACE AND THE GRAVEYARD FOR DEAD POETS AND JEM AND JEM AND JEM AND JEM-
*let's out breath*

I can't wait fo..."

Well then campbell what are you thinking that made you type that???

message 37: by Susan (new)

Susan It was a Bo Burnham rap, leave me alone.

message 38: by Lena (new)

Lena (Lena1Sarah) | 286 comments I was referring to what you wrote in the not caps lock.

message 39: by Susan (new)

Susan Oh, yeah, nothing. I was just... I don't remember. Don't ask me things you know I won't be able to answer, the contents of my mind are a mystery. Especially to myself.

message 40: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible", I am a dancing, singing, acting, writing ninja. (new)

REFERRING!!!!
Good word choice, Sarah! :)
And yes, they are definitely a mystery to yourself. ;)

message 41: by Lena (new)

Lena (Lena1Sarah) | 286 comments No campbell you missed the most important letter in Clockwork prince.

message 42: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible", I am a dancing, singing, acting, writing ninja. (new)

...huh?

message 43: by Lena (new)

Lena (Lena1Sarah) | 286 comments go read again

message 44: by Susan (new)

Susan I fixed it!!!

message 45: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible", I am a dancing, singing, acting, writing ninja. (new)

...I never saw it.....maybe I'm blind? Or that " selective seeing" thing, perhaps?

message 46: by Lena (new)

Lena (Lena1Sarah) | 286 comments perhaps.

message 47: by Susan (new)

Susan I wrote Cockwork Angel instead of Clockwork Angel.

message 48: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible", I am a dancing, singing, acting, writing ninja. (new)

You mean instead of Clockwork Prince???
.......?

message 49: by Susan (new)

Susan Yeah. Whatever. Same basic idea.

message 50: by Lena (new)

Lena (Lena1Sarah) | 286 comments She has a point sis.

« previous 1 3