Camp Lovers! discussion

Overnight

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 46 comments I would be freaked out to go to overnight camp? How bout u peeps?

Tesssss cool story broo | 53 comments Oh it's tons of fun! And hey Shreya I don't believe we've met... have we? I'm Tess!

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 46 comments Hi Tess! Nice Goodreads name! :P Yeah, I don't think we have met.....but yeah....I'm Liz's friend from school.

Tesssss cool story broo | 53 comments Oh right I've heard about you! (good things) :P I'm Liz's friend from camp! I like your profile pic is that your kitty?

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 46 comments Thanks! And it's a random cat that I thought was cute :P

Tesssss cool story broo | 53 comments Haha it is!

message 7: by Dakota (new)

Dakota | 2 comments Yerp!

Tesssss cool story broo | 53 comments Hello Dakota have I met you either? Nope don't think so! Is that your cat? Your profile pic?

message 9: by Dakota (new)

Dakota | 2 comments Sadly not, I dont have a cat

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 18 comments Mod
HEY PEEPS!! im glad my besties are getting 2 know eachother!!
MUSKOKA WOODS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!

Tesssss cool story broo | 53 comments HI LIZI!!! YOU BIRTHDAY HAVING FOOL!!! WHEN YOU READ THIS, YOU WILL BE 12 YEARS OLD!!!!! (and I did not forget. I was waiting for just the right moment to surprise you. :P)

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

hahaha lol!!!! SHMAX!!!! :)

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 46 comments you mean SHMANX! :P:P:P

Tesssss cool story broo | 53 comments SHMEXY SHMANX!!!

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 46 comments SHMANXY SHMANXY CHEESE

Tesssss cool story broo | 53 comments One of my brothers friends blocked first class when he tried to use it and a big picture of a mouth eating a stick figure in front of cheese came up and it wouldn't go away for a while!!

message 17: by Crystalpaw (new)

Crystalpaw | 17 comments ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

message 18: by Crystalpaw (new)

Crystalpaw | 17 comments (sorry, i was feeling random)

Tesssss cool story broo | 53 comments Haha so are you... Shreya's sister?

message 20: by Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. (last edited Nov 15, 2010 06:56AM) (new)

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 46 comments yes she is.

Tesssss cool story broo | 53 comments I see!

Tesssss cool story broo | 53 comments You guys sure love cats!

message 23: by Crystalpaw (new)

Crystalpaw | 17 comments it is for the other group im in.(i like dogs better)

message 24: by Crystalpaw (new)

Crystalpaw | 17 comments well actually horses, dogs, and cats are tied

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 46 comments Yeah the other group we're in is about cats. :)

Tesssss cool story broo | 53 comments Haha cat's are pretty cool!! I love penguins though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 46 comments PENGUINS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Tesssss cool story broo | 53 comments I KNOW!!! I looooove them!!!!!

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 46 comments They're so weird. BUT AWESOME. A lot of things are like that. LIKE CHEESE!!!!

Tesssss cool story broo | 53 comments Cheese is overrated. But it does taste very good (-a) ((get it?))

message 31: by Crystalpaw (new)

Crystalpaw | 17 comments No....but you are right that cheese is very good. :)

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 46 comments What do you mean by (-a)? Do you mean A-? Aww I don't like that grade. Well I do but I don't.

Tesssss cool story broo | 53 comments Haha me neither I meant good....a... say it out loud... geeeeeet it? :P

message 34: by Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. (last edited Dec 20, 2010 12:26AM) (new)

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 46 comments Haha I get it! I think...I tend to interpret jokes the wrong way. You meant "gouda" right?????
Oh and Lizi I must know this! THERE IS THIS PERSON CALLED LIZI BIEBER ON GOODREADS. SHE IS FRIENDS WITH TESS. IS THAT YOU????????

Tesssss cool story broo | 53 comments I geuss you're not asking me but yes that is Lizi! I helped her make her an account, but then she made a new account, and doesn't go on that one anymore... right Lizi?

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 46 comments OMIGOD IT IS HER! that's so weird. :P So you are in the Writers who are Children group?

Tesssss cool story broo | 53 comments Me? Yep! Are you?

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 46 comments Yeah! :) PLS review my writing i'll do yours!

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Yea I don't go on it anymore. But I can't find any of you on WWAC group

Tesssss cool story broo | 53 comments I used to post a lot but now I'm too busy in other groups for WWAC I rarely go on it anymore :P

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 46 comments Awwwwwww I go on it a lot I'm trying to look at EVERY topic. :P