The Lost Hero discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

Adrianna (jumpingfilly) | 1183 comments Mod
Everyone should have a demigod character based on themselves. It doesn't have to be you but that would be best then send me like your favorite things, what you like to do and then you will be claimed, I'll post them here. If you already have a charrie, then you can leave it. :)
HAVE FUN!~:)

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Okay, sure. Mine will be named Holli. Do you chose the claim? Or do I chose my cabin.
Oh, Holli like choco-chip muffins, pumpkin bread, reading(Books, writing, yeah. what else do you need?

message 3: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

Just random stuff, but you/she can be d. of Athena. And you're head counselor of athena and temp for ares.

message 4: by s-hastings (last edited Oct 31, 2010 05:36PM) (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) My girl is named Bennett Nole. She is the daughter of Athena, and she loves books, writing, dancing, playing volleyball, and singing.
She is sixteen.
This is close to what I look like:
Minka Kelly Pictures, Images and Photos

message 5: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

Cool, head counselor of Athena can help you unpack.

message 6: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) thanks :)

message 7: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

She's really pretty.

message 8: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) O thanks :)

message 9: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

Aqua
5'2"
Light blonde, naturally wavy hair, about half way to her elbows.
Daughter of Poseidon
been at camp since was really little. In command of Poseidon cabin when Percy's gone.
athletic(ish)
better at running than Percy
can get really grumpy
not very nice ALL the time

message 10: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

This may sound a little mean, but before you make a charrie double check w/ me, so that we don't have like 100 Zeus/Poseidon kids or whatever. So the rareer ones stay rare. If any 1-2 Hera kids, and your lives will be REALLY miserable.
FYI we will start quests soon.

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah COOL

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Evelyn
Height: 5' 0''
Hair: Light blond,Strait, Lower back
Eyes: Gray
Description: Been @ camp since 7 yrs. old, Loves reading/ planing, Some what athletic, good with bow & arrow, loves music,poetry, writing, swimming, has somewhat of an attitude.
Favorite color: Black

I want you guys to decide which cabin I should be in, cause I have no idea, but here's a description of me, then the name that I want.

message 13: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

i would say apollo or athena.

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah LOVE YOUR CHARRIE BEX!!!

I totally vote for Athena, because I'm head of Athena, and my fellow Athenian has well, become inactive, and apollo already has a bunch of Charries.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha thanks. Okay Athena it is!!!! I have always really liked Athena.

message 16: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 653 comments Name: Jessica
Height: 5'4
Hair: Dark Blond with a redish haze @ shoulder length.
Eyes: Bluegreen
Description: She always has her Bow and Arrow and dagger with her, she's a bit flirty but she's the only one who doesn't know it, athletic, loves art, music, writing, reading and just hanging out.
Favorite color: Blue, Green and Orange
Other: Hint, don't cross her and she'll be nice. Lived in camp for a year and only did one quest. :)

message 17: by Flora (new)

Flora Hmmmmmm....how long should I wait to make a new charrie... I wish I would have known this beforehand because it took me FOREVER to choose between Apollo and Athena...

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah It so doesn't matter. You can make as many as you want whenever you want. I have am million as you will soon discover. Not quite every cabin yet, but I'm working my way there!

Jessica: What cabin is your charrie Jessica? (LOL-great name!)

message 19: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 653 comments Hermes, y?

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah i didn't know, or more acuratly forgot

message 21: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

Armenia (Aricia) | 1062 comments Mod
Name: Takara

Height: 5"6

Hair: Jet black down to her waist, usually tied back in a ponytail or in a single braid.

Eyes: Bright blue

http://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/12/48/24...

Description: Takara is stoic at times but also has a great sense of humor and doesn't take much too seriously, unless she is on a quest then her serious side comes out. Has been at camp a little over a year and has shown slight Mist control but a good deal of control over magic as well.

(I was thinking maybe Hecate but I'm not sure. Any one have the same/different opinion on her claiming?)

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah AWESOME CHARRIE. I relaly don't care which cabin she's in. But if you pick oe w/no one I'll make a charrie to go with her. I've been thinking of making and Iris cabin, or charrie if we have a cabin. It's really your choice

message 23: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

Armenia (Aricia) | 1062 comments Mod
I'm thinking she fits with Hecate

message 24: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Then go for Hecate!

message 25: by Hannah (new)

Hannah FYI- EVERYONE! PEEPS HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT 2 CHARRIE TOPICS IS CONFUSING SO I AM MAKING 1 TOPIC.

That way it's not so confusing.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.