Amazon Kindle discussion

Books by members > Is It Just Me? or Is Everyone a Little Nuts!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Judi (new)

Judi Coltman (judicoltman) | 10 comments My book has been available since early August in hard copy and on Kindle since September. Although Whoopi Goldberg JUST came out with a book that has a strangely similar title, our content vastly differs. For one thing, I'm pretty sure she has never lost a knitting needle in her bra and written about it. I'm also confident that while her book deals with manners, mine tackles the grittier realities of chin hair, gravity and wondering just what you do when you find a bag of pot just sitting on the curb? It's your choice, of course, choosing what you want to read but. . .

The Kindle version is $2.99. The hard copy around $13. This month 20% of my proceeds are going to Susan G. Komen for the Cure in honor of the victims, the survivors and the previvors of Breast Cancer.

message 2: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 6 comments Hi Judi! What's the name of your book?

message 3: by Judi (new)

Judi Coltman (judicoltman) | 10 comments Hello!

The title is 'Is It Just me? or Is Everyone a Little Nuts!" Guess I didn't make that clear LOL.

message 4: by Shirley (new)

Shirley (shirleythekindlereader) http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_nos...
Here is a link for amazon.

message 5: by Judi (new)

Judi Coltman (judicoltman) | 10 comments It's Black Friday. Have you purchased a Kindle for your mom, wife, girlfriend, daughter, your own self?? If so, My book is a great addition to your Kindle library for $2.99. The women in your life will thank you.

The hard copy is also available through my website for 20% off retail until December 24. Check it out
www.judicoltman.com