Alias discussion

Group Avatar/Icon

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) | 49 comments Mod
Yo, Dustin, have you thought of a group avatar yet so we can get rid of that standard-issue question mark?

And what about YOUR avatar, pal? :)

message 2: by Dustin (new)

Dustin | 45 comments Mod
Oh yeah! I've thought about it! but living in the deep south doesn't allow for such amenities! I have dial-up internet and it SUCKS! I can't get Hi-speed or DSL or anything for that matter! so uploading the pictures takes FOREVER! and therefore no pics! but I'm thinking about getting on a faster computer somewhere to do it! so hopefully!

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Ah, yes. The disadvantage to living out in the country. I don't miss it one bit. My parents still live with only dial up and I feel so sorry for them. You'd think technology was advanced enough that they could get DSL or whatever, but I don't think the big corporations care enough about the small towns to mess with it.

I don't know if you're addicted to GoodReads like I am, but maybe the lack of high speed internet will curb your addiction before it gets too serious. BECAUSE GOODREADS IS SERIOUSLY ADDICTIVE! :)

message 4: by Dustin (new)

Dustin | 45 comments Mod
Oh definitely! I'm already addicted! but it's not all that bad!

message 5: by Dustin (new)

Dustin | 45 comments Mod
Hey Amanda! I added you as a moderator! So now you can spruce this group! hey that rhymed! hehe! so add a pic for the group if you don't mind!

message 6: by Amanda (last edited Jul 18, 2008 01:15AM) (new)

Oh grrrrreat. Responsibility. Just what I always wanted. (not)
;) hee hee! kidding

message 7: by Amanda (new)

message 8: by Amanda (last edited Jul 18, 2008 01:11AM) (new)

[image error]

[image error]

[image error]

[image error]

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Alrighty, I tried out a bunch of these pics and the one I settled on seems to work the best. It distorts less when it's super-tiny. Let me know if you want me to change it to something different. Or of course you can change it at will!!!

message 10: by Dustin (new)

Dustin | 45 comments Mod
Nope! that's great! thanks!