Star Wars #1 Fans discussion

Book Club Discussions > The Force Unleashed II

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Redwallcrazy (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 40 comments Has anyone read the new book? (Or are you just going to play the video game)
I just got the book and I can't wait to read it, but I'm curious to see if anyone else is going to read it.

message 2: by Bill (last edited Oct 17, 2010 06:16AM) (new)

Bill (kernos) | 27 comments I'm now reading Star Wars: The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance and will start The Force Unleashed II when finished.

message 3: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Redwallcrazy (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 40 comments Awesome!! If you read it before me, let me know what you think of it. Do you usually read it, or play the video games?

message 4: by Bill (new)

Bill (kernos) | 27 comments I read the books. My boyfriend plays the games *S*

message 5: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Redwallcrazy (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 40 comments Did you like the books?

message 6: by Bill (new)

Bill (kernos) | 27 comments I really liked Star Wars: The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance. This will be a good series, esp if they keep developing the main characters.

I'm about halfway into The Force Unleashed II. Overall, I like the book. I just wish I had re-read the 1st one before starting this. There're things that happen that I don't remember from the 1st book. My copy has a lot of typos and could have been edited more tightly. I think it was rushed to print.

message 7: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Redwallcrazy (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 40 comments I'm on Chappter Five, and I am loving it so far. Though it's frusterating how he keeps just missing Juno, she keeps moving before he can get there.

message 8: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 88 comments Red you're a star wars lover. Oh My Word thats so cool

message 9: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Redwallcrazy (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 40 comments Oh yay, I love starwars a lot. My brothers got me into it. Actually, as I am typing this, I am waiting for the newest episode of Starwars the Clone wars to loud on my computer so me and my sister can watch it. My computer is being slow though, lol. I did know you were a starwars lover too!!! Sweet!

message 10: by Bendick (new)

Bendick (ilikerevan) | 7 comments sup evry body

message 11: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Redwallcrazy (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 40 comments Dendick, you seriously have to get on more often.

message 12: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Van Ness | 101 comments Mod
I just reached part II. Great so far!

message 13: by Rachael (last edited Jan 10, 2011 06:20AM) (new)

Rachael I've read Fatal Alliance and I liked it. I've also read Force Unleashed I but not II.

message 14: by Stephen (new)

Just finished the book... I loved it, but the ending, I thought, was a little weak. I think that if they make another "Force Unleashed" addition, it will be purely for the money, and not for the continuation of the story line, though.

message 15: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Redwallcrazy (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 40 comments It's frusterating me right now, so I've stopped reading it for the moment, lol.

message 16: by Stephen (new)

LOL I can see how that would happen to anyone who has read and or played the first one...

message 17: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Redwallcrazy (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 40 comments I read the comic book on the first one. My brother got it from the library and went totally insane on it. So I read it and liked the story, so I bought the second book. Still haven't finished reading it though.

message 18: by Stephen (new)

The second book is definately not as good.

message 19: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Redwallcrazy (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 40 comments lol, I'm finding that out so far. :)

message 20: by Rachael2 (new)

Rachael2 | 80 comments Mod
I still have not read the second book, I just put it on my to-read list. I'm glad this thread reminded me of it even if it sounds like most people didn't think highly of it.