~Opinions~ discussion

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) what do you think? After 11 seasons do you think it's enough? or could you watch it forever (figuratively speaking, of course)?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hm...I have the first eight seasons on DVD. Grissom is my absolute favorite. Without him, I sort of stopped watching. It wasn't that I didn't like Laurence Fishburne (sp?), I just didn't want to continue watching without Grissom.

But, with Grissom . . . it's amazing, and I could watch it over and over . . . and I have, many times :).

message 3: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) grissom rules! i love his dorkiness and his love of bugs!! i remember an episode after he left and the rest of the team went to a restaurant he said he loved and there was a cockroach in the food and someone said they now knew why he loved it so much. I really liked that

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

That's funny . . . and gross :P. Yeah, I'm a Grissom fan. I loved his relationship with Sara, even though I didn't care too much for Sara some of the time. When she left town, and only left Grissom a letter saying she didn't want him to be around her until she found herself, I cried . . . then got mad. If it were me, I'd want my guy by my side. I don't know if that makes me needy, but it seems like if you love someone, you don't just leave.

message 5: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) i know right! i dont remember that part much though

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, it's been a while since I saw the show, but that part sticks out to me because they had spent so long trying to be together and as soon as they finally get to be open about their relationship, she freakin' leaves. *Fumes* But, I think they ended up together after a while anyway, so that's good. :)

message 7: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) yes, i thin they got married and moved to paris

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Aw, that's sweet :). I didn't watch the show only for the romance, but their romance was well done and very sweet.

Oh, and this might be random, but Greg is just about the cutest one on the show :).

message 9: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) completely ^^

but i also like delko from miami

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I haven't watched much Miami. I hate to compare them, but is Delko the Greg equivalent for Miami?

message 11: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) not sure...

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hm...if he's the slightly nerdy guy who kinda sorta looks like Greg, then yeah, I like him :). I just can't get over David Caruso and that chick whose name I can't remember. The annoying blonde. I can't stand her :P.

message 13: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) lol. why doesnt anyone like caruso? i think hes awesome.

ps-check out jim carreys imitation of DC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glvGfQ...

i laugh so hard

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, I've seen that. It's hilarious.

I dunno...I guess I just figured he was trying to be Grissom with his one-liners, but Grissom is the one-liner master. Maybe I'd like him more if I watched more of the show. *shrugs*

message 15: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle I love it, though haven't watched the latest one yet.