Obsessed with vampires (: discussion

Werewolves > Interesting...

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Baneen (new)

Baneen What thing your POV makes a werewolf interesting?

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy Mah (amymahvampire) | 7 comments INTERESTING?! would you want to go out with one? he would smell of wet dog in the rain, insist on taking long walks and then try and hump your leg!

message 3: by Baneen (new)

Baneen hmm, I take 're not a fan of werewolves:)????

message 4: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 385 comments Mod
Well, I am a fan of werewolves. Sounds crazy but I think they could be kind of cuddly! Besides, I wouldn't mind watching some hot guy burst out of his clothes. Just think, when he transforms back into a human there should be quite a nice view! :D

message 5: by Baneen (new)

Baneen lol! and who r ur fav werewovles?

message 6: by Catherine (new)

There's too many to remember them all but I definitely loved the werewolves in the Kelley Armstrong books. I liked Derek in her Darkest Powers trilogy, and Clayton in her Women of the Otherworld series.
Are you a fan of werewolves?

message 7: by Baneen (new)

Baneen They are okay. But there really is no character that I'd like so much.

message 8: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Harris | 14 comments Werewolves bug me a little. Often they are too animal for me. Since I'm not even a pet person, I can't get all hot and bothered about a guy that turns into a dog. or wolf. or whatever.

Watching True Blood almost changed my mind because of Alcide. He is yummy. But werewolves are portrayed as "dumb animals" for the most part in the tv series. Even in the books, the "shifters" are portrayed with more intellect and sensitivity than a Werewolf.

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma Johnson (blueshadow) | 10 comments I tried to write a book about werewolves, just because it was halloween and it just sounded fun. But it was seriously hard to get hooked on writing it. I mean it was kinda cool, but... Just kinda weird. I have read the Summoning, and that series, and Derek is probably the only Werewolf that really seems "Cool"

message 10: by Baneen (new)

Baneen have you read any other book on werewolves? what do u think bout that?

message 11: by Catherine (new)

I've read Shiver, but I didn't really like those werewolves because they were too tame.

message 12: by Emma (new)

Emma Johnson (blueshadow) | 10 comments I read the twilight books, like anyone else, the part with Jacob black was surprisingly an interesting character.

message 13: by Baneen (new)

Baneen r u a twilight fan?

message 14: by Emma (new)

Emma Johnson (blueshadow) | 10 comments For the Most Part, Yeah. Too much Twilight, however, Pushes me over the edge. If they suck at making Breaking Dawn, there will be some problems.

message 15: by Baneen (new)

Baneen lol:) i used to be one, but thankfully, i got over it:)

message 16: by Catherine (new)

Same here, I never used to stop talking or thinking about it, but I'm over it now.

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma Johnson (blueshadow) | 10 comments Yeahh,

message 18: by Baneen (new)

Baneen I've never really liked Jacob. Even when I used to love the books I hated his character because i thought he was a threat to a perfectly happy Bella-Edward relationship.

message 19: by Catherine (new)

Really? I loved Jacob! I was definitely team Jacob back when I was a fan, I thought he was more fun than Edward.

message 20: by Baneen (new)

Baneen i lked edward more. u kno, the way he's so mysterios and all was kind'a sexy:)

message 21: by Catherine (new)

I thought that too, but then he left in New Moon and Jacob took his place in my heart! Good thing I'm not Bella!

message 22: by Emma (new)

Emma Johnson (blueshadow) | 10 comments I liked the relationship between Edward and Bella more, it was deeper. But Jacob really needed to be there, friend or not, he needed to be that obsticle, otherwise the books would probably be seriously lame. It would be, "Edward bites Bella and its over with." Or, "Edward leaves, and Bella commits suicide."
Something like that.

message 23: by Baneen (new)

Baneen you know, no offense, but i think that book is seriously lame.

message 24: by Emma (new)

Emma Johnson (blueshadow) | 10 comments Agree.
It was like 5 Chapters of How Depressed she was. I mean, C'Mon!!

message 25: by Catherine (new)

Yup, Bella was the most useless heroine ever.

message 26: by Baneen (new)

Baneen i totally agree!

message 27: by Emma (new)

Emma Johnson (blueshadow) | 10 comments Oh yeahh. All my friends call me cheeaters because I skipped that book, but secretly, all of them did too.

message 28: by Baneen (new)

Baneen lol:)

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 26, 2010 12:18PM) (new)

I really prefer werecats (especially leopards) to wolves! Don't know why, but I've always disliked the wolves in books more than the cats. That's why I can't read books only about them. The cats however, I love to read about! Though I've only read Shifters and of those in Anita Blake, so far.

Interesting about them, is the shift. And how they get those animal instincts. I really love reading from the shifters point of view because of that. I find them fascinating! And about going out with a shifter, why not? Warm, cuddly, strong, protective! Mmm. Love my alpha males! (Though they don't have to be! - I'll always love Nathaniel, Jason from Anita Blake. See, a wolf even!)