The Darkness - a roleplay discussion

Life as we knew it > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 313 (313 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (new)

Madhins   | 1197 comments Mod
((Roleplay))

message 2: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (last edited Oct 15, 2010 02:16PM) (new)

Omie searched for everything she could find but didn't come up with much. Just a half full roll of toilet-paper, a mostly used up tube of tooth-paste, one small hotel sized bottle of shampoo and a couple soap bars. This house was a waste. There was no food in the kitchen but that had probably already been scavenged out by others. She threw everything into her sack and walked back out to Kaine, "This is all I got." She said handing him the bag.

message 3: by Quinten (new)

Quinten Coyote chuckled to himself as he set his trap beside the road. The government supply line to their factory district should be coming through soon, once it arrived he would have plently of food. He camoflaged the pitfall trap and hid along the side of the road.

message 4: by ♪Chloe (last edited Oct 15, 2010 06:32PM) (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 232 comments Max awoke in her tent she shared with 5 others. It was crowded, and the space was small, but it was better than sleeping out near the freezing beach.
She yawned and stretched. Someone on the other side of her shushed her and lay his head back down on his arm. Max didn't know why people of opposite genders had to share a tent.
She shared the tent with 3 boys and only 1 other girl.

message 5: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (last edited Oct 15, 2010 02:23PM) (new)

((*Waits for Sys post* :D))

message 6: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 933 comments ((I posted...woah, what the frick happened to my post?))

Kaine took the bag and peered inside of it, frowning. "Good enough," he shrugged, looking back at the house and wishing that it had contained something more valuable. Like food. Anything better than toothpaste, which he couldn't exactly eat.

message 7: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (last edited Oct 15, 2010 04:01PM) (new)

((>.< To think I could have been happily posting.))

message 8: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (new)

"Yeah, but we need food." She said, "What we have wont last long and we're running out quick."

message 9: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 933 comments "I know," Kaine sighed, scanning the horizon for any structures to possibly raid. "There's nowhere else safe to look for food. We have to move into the bigger areas, which aren't abandoned."

message 10: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (new)

"Maybe we'll get lucky on the next one." She said sounding a bit doubtful.

message 11: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 933 comments "I doubt it, but we could try," Kaine nodded, shielding the sun from his eyes. "Where to?"

message 12: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (last edited Feb 03, 2011 06:00AM) (new)

((Not a lot of sun, :P))

"Where ever we might be able to find food." She said, "I think there's a small town down that way, about maybe 20 miles out."

message 13: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 933 comments ((XD Scratch that. This kid is forgetting which rp she is in.))

"Let's go, then." Kaine swung the bag back and forth idly as he turned in the direction she had pointed.

message 14: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (last edited Oct 15, 2010 05:56PM) (new)

Omie began moving forward, "We can get there in about two days" She said examining the far distance, even though the horizon was blocked by clouds of ash.

message 15: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 933 comments "Rest tonight, or keep going?" Kaine let his gaze wander over the ashen landscape as they moved forward.

message 16: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (last edited Oct 15, 2010 04:29PM) (new)

"We should keep moving." She said, "We should find a safe place to stay as soon as possible before it rains again."

((If you wandering she's referring to a couple days ago when it rained non-stop for 3 days. The reason the house they just scavenged isn't safe is because there's no electricity there, food or heat. -Just to clarify-))

message 17: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 933 comments ((K))

Kaine pretended to shudder. "Never again am I getting caught out in that." He glanced up at the sky as he said so, though any clouds would just look like ash.

((Time skip?))

message 18: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (last edited Oct 15, 2010 04:31PM) (new)

((How about 13 miles in?))

message 19: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 933 comments ((Madhins has a plan? O.o GO!))

message 20: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (last edited Oct 15, 2010 04:42PM) (new)

((Okay, 17 miles it is.))

Omie walked. And walked. And walked. Like she always did. She was cold and her toes were numb. And no matter how much she rubbed her hands together, her fingers were still cold. But that's what happens to you when you have no where to go, when the moon was knocked out of orbit and pushed closer to Earth. When your family is gone.

There's know way you can push it back. No matter how much you thought things were going to get better, they just didn't.

message 21: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (new)

((Taking a short RP break to bike the dog!))

message 22: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 933 comments ((Nu super epic plan concerning the number 17? :( ))

Kaine walked silently beside her, giving the bag a swing occasionally and blowing into the air to keep the ashes from being inhaled when they crept to close to his mouth. Damn, those ashes tasted horrible.

message 23: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (new)

((When I get back I guess! :P))

message 24: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 933 comments ((AW. :< ))

message 25: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (new)

((:< Not surprising I haven't left yet... *Forces hand from keys*))

message 26: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 933 comments ((BYYYEEE. :( ))

message 27: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (last edited Oct 15, 2010 05:19PM) (new)

"It's getting dark..." Omie said, breaking the silence they had been walking in for hours.

message 28: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 933 comments "Aren't we going to keep going?" Kaine asked. "Besides, it's already pretty dark out here."

message 29: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (new)

"Of course." She said, "I'm just saying. It's getting dark and it's going to get cold soon. What if we don't find anything?"

message 30: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 933 comments "Then we go hungry and huddle in some puddle or something," Kaine flashed her a brief, slight smile. "It'll be fine."

message 31: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (last edited Oct 15, 2010 05:35PM) (new)

"You always say that." She said, "But it's not true. We're not fine."

message 32: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 933 comments "Relatively fine," Kaine said. "When it comes to our situation, anyway. Hey, we're alive, so what does it matter?"

message 33: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (last edited Oct 15, 2010 05:45PM) (new)

"We don't have any food. We don't have a place to go and we're stuck wondering these roads. We've seen no one in days. I don't think we're "Relatively fine"." She said. Sometimes Kaine seemed too optimistic.

message 34: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 933 comments Kaine raised one eyebrow. "We're not that guy," he said, pointing at a body partially concealed onthe side of the road.

message 35: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (new)

"But it wont be long until we are." She said just loud enough to be heard.

message 36: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 933 comments He sighed. "Maybe. But it's either keep walking or go lay down over there with him. Which is really kind of creepy."

message 37: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (new)

Omie didn't say anything and continued walking in silence.

message 38: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 933 comments "Exactly. So we keep walking, I assume?"

message 39: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (new)

"Keep walking." She said.

message 40: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (new)

Omie studied the distance, a structure of some sort stood a couple miles out. ((It's a motel.))

message 41: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 933 comments Kaine noticed it as well, and he studied it hopefully. Food? "That's either something dangerous, filled with food, or completely useless," he said, his mind made up to go and search around in whatever it was.

message 42: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (new)

"Maybe it has food." She said hopefully.

message 43: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 933 comments "That's what I was hoping," Kaine agreed, making his way toward it with a slightly faster pace than before.

message 44: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (new)

As Omie and Kaine became closer, she began to make out the sign, "A motel." She said.

message 45: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 933 comments "So multiple rooms, possibly with fridges. Sounds good." A small smile played across Kaine's face at the possibility.

message 46: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 232 comments Max stuck her head out of the tent and yawned. She stretched her arms and smacked Lewis in the head. He cursed and smacked her arm.

message 47: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (new)

Omie actually gave a little bit of a smile in response to Kaine, "Maybe." She said feeling hopeful for food.

message 48: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 933 comments "I would suggest running jubilantly toward it because of the chance of food, but I'm tired, so I think I'll just walk instead." He gave her an apologetic look and kept walking.

message 49: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (new)

"Same here." She said, "I'm exhausted." But still, her pace quickened at the thought of a good meal.

message 50: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 933 comments *WHOOSH. MOTEL WITHIN FEET OF TRAVELING PITIFULS*

Kaine threw her the bag once they stepped inside, dragging his own out from where it was looped through his belt and surveying their new surroundings.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7