Knight-Reading discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Section 10033 > Reading Log Week of 10/11/10

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Noelle (new)

Noelle Knight | 44 comments Mod
Please post your reaction to this weeks reading here. Be sure to link your book/author by following the link above.

message 2: by Sherry (new)

Sherry Kimball (sherry28) | 16 comments All We Ever Wanted Was Everything I really liked this book . If you want alot of family drama then this is definatly the book for you . I thought my family had issues but this family takes the prize . Although it is easy to understand why some of the things happen and why people make some of the choices they do . Some things in life take you on such a rollar coaster ride of emotions that sometimes you don't know what to do and which turn or hill is coming next .

message 3: by Sherry (new)

Sherry Kimball (sherry28) | 16 comments Mom Still Likes You Best: The Unfinished Business Between Siblings I finished this book on Sunday . I really got some great insight into my family and why each of my aunts and uncles fight and still continue to push each others buttons even though they are grown up . It makes me thankful that I was an only child but it also sometimes made me feel a little sad that I missed out on alot of love and the normal human developement that comes with having to learn how to live with another person while at the same time having to learn the basics of life .

message 4: by Kendra (new)

Kendra | 9 comments The Pact

This book was very unexpected. You think that you figured out what happened then the ending shocks you with a strange twist. I didn't understand why a couple would want to kill themselves together.

message 5: by Maria (new)

Maria Hernandez | 7 comments These came a sound from inside the house. Someone was up and moving. Ascanio was at the door before Icould answer. By Sarah DunantIn the Company of the Courtesan

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.