Knight-Reading discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Section 11337 > Reading Log Week of 10/11/10

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Noelle (new)

Noelle Knight | 44 comments Mod
Please post your reaction to this weeks reading here. Be sure to link your book/author by following the link above.

message 2: by Iyshat (new)

Iyshat | 2 comments The book that i read this week is called G-spot. This is a good book for anyone who likes a lot of drama and mystery. i does have some vulgar languge but it is a page turner

message 3: by Alexis (new)

Alexis Perez | 1 comments I am still on the book called Burned. The book is of a Morman girl who has a mind full of questions. When she becomes more curious she tries to see if she can share these thoughts (Example: boys) with her sister who she is very close to. Then she realizes that these thoughts must be kept to herself. And that she is not as close to her sister as she thought she was.

message 4: by Nima (new)

Nima | 2 comments I just started to read the book is the Broker by John Grisham. if youve ever read his books they are mostly about the law system. This paricualr book is about a high washington broker who is in Federal jail and the President releases him on a pardon. He is a wanted man around the world so they cia trasports him out of the country to Italy. He changes his name and identiy, the CIA secretly releases him name to four different countries and wait to see who kill him first.

message 5: by Matt (new)

Matt Austin | 8 comments I have been reading reading the Adventure of Tom Sawyer writtin by Mark Twain.I like this book because it reminds me of when i was a little kid because I was always getting into troubling situations like Tom does.

message 6: by Desiree (new)

Desiree | 3 comments Winning Every Time: How to Use the Skills of a Lawyer in the Trials of Your Life
The author of this book talks about how purchasing a car can be like going to the dentist to get teeth pulled. I can definitely relate because I just purchased a car and it felt like it took forever to find the best deal!

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (goodreadscomlweber5) | 10 comments I read an article in the newspaper about the people saved in Chile called All Miners Rescued in Chile. This reminds me of a few things. One, how much technology has grown and that we know whats going on in Chile and that they had a Live video going on down below during the rescue. Second, how great it is that all 33 people were rescued and no big interferences.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.