The Awesomest Hunger Games Group discussion

Roleplay > RP 1 charries!

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Braden A.K.A B-Ballin, I got some oreos! Nom nom nom! (new)

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) | 163 comments Mod
Okay, so we have like 16 members now? We can start to sign up. And like you RP your own mentors and blah blah. We will have like, ehh? 6-8 die at the cornucopia. But otherwise make you charries.

Attention!!

I want District 1 and 10 male. Do not use them, or i will make you change. Sorry theyre mah fav districts.

message 2: by Hannah (last edited Oct 12, 2010 04:46PM) (new)

Hannah (hannahmarie43) Is this where we make our characters?

Regardless, I gotsa go so I call District uno(1) female. I'll make her character later when I have some more time...

message 3: by Braden A.K.A B-Ballin, I got some oreos! Nom nom nom! (last edited Oct 22, 2010 03:50PM) (new)

Yes I didnt have time to do the form for it and SAVED!!

Ok just go something like

name
district
looks (you can do a pic or a description)
personality
history
skills

message 4: by Braden A.K.A B-Ballin, I got some oreos! Nom nom nom! (last edited Oct 17, 2010 05:34PM) (new)

Im gonna do mine.

Name: Zack Hallow
District:10
Looks: http://twilight-review.com/wp-content...
Personality: He is a loyal, kind person. His worst nightmare was being reaped. Now he must change his whole perspective, and attitude towards things to survive.
Histroy: Normal life in D10, not wealthy but not poor. He lives with this mom, dad, brother and sister. His cousin was reaped a few years back, died halfway through.
Skills: Good with knives and a bow, ok with a spear.

message 5: by Diabolical Daemonic (last edited Oct 12, 2010 07:18PM) (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 30 comments name: Lyat Faltow
district: 6
looks: anime girl laying down
personality: wild, good natured.
history: Was raised by her older sister, never learned any morals.
skills: Is excellent with hand-to-hand combat and has an extensive knowledge of poisonus materials.

name: Lir Daichi (pronounced Dah-cee)
district: 9
looks: anime warrior guy
personality: Silent, wary, cold.
history: Father died when he was young, was raised by a mother who hated him, was glad when he was reaped.
skills: Is an expert with a sword, and throwing knives.

message 6: by Braden A.K.A B-Ballin, I got some oreos! Nom nom nom! (new)

I love your characters!!!!

message 7: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 37 comments name: Fallah
age 12
gender F
district 2
looks (you can do a pic of a description) White-blond hair, blue eyes, pale skin. Is tall for her age.
personality Brave, sympathetic, daring.
history Her parents were both killed only a week before the Reaping. She is now an orphan. She is still recovering from shock.
skills She is good with sword, and is good at foraging for food.

message 8: by Rachel (last edited Nov 10, 2010 03:59PM) (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 101 comments Mod
name: Rimma Banik (yeah, I changed my name...oh, and Banik means miner in Slovak. Perfect, right?)

district: 12

looks: http://www.dailypictures.info/free-pi... irk!!! I can't get it to show up any other way....so here it is. >:(

personality: smart, shy, artistic

history: Her family is middle class. They own a small jewelry store that does not get much business. (they live in district 12, remember????) She is a straight a student, a dancer, and secretly enjoys art. (she sneaks out into the forest to meet an old hermit who teaches her art, and Capital secrets) Her younger sister's name is Coleah.

skills: nothin' but her wits (which is a lot in her case!!), and she's really good @ throwing jewelry tools (she learned one day while she was bored at the shop), btw some of them are quite sharp

token: pic. of family

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahmarie43) Name: Amaria Pickett (Mari for short)

District:1, Female

Looks: Deep, rich brown hair that is long and straight that she usually pulls back into a pony tail. Dark brown eyes, the same color as her hair. Pale skin. Puffy cheeks that she hates, but other than that she has the body of a supermodel
((I'll add a link when I find the perfect pic))

Personality: Sly and secretive, very smart, thinks very highly of herself, is really sweet and kind once she trusts you, but it takes a lot to earn her trust

Token: A cuff with a diamond on it to symbolize that she is tough and hard to come across, valuable

Strenghts: Excellent in camoflague. Can stay still and hidden for a long time. Never misses when she throws knives. Fast runner. Patient. Knows when people are lying. Can withstand a lot of pain

Weaknesses: Freezes under stress. Gets quesy around blood. Doesn't train like a career, so she doesn't have the strength and training as a career

Wepon of choice: Knife

Other: Amaria is from the richest family in District 1. She was reaped, somebody volunteered for her but Mari boldly declared that she didn't want anybody to go into her games. She was abused as a child and she scars and burns all over her body

message 10: by Braden A.K.A B-Ballin, I got some oreos! Nom nom nom! (new)

Ok well like NO ONE will sign up for this, if we need to itll just be us and we can kill people randomly throughout it. Heres my second.

Name:Eryk
District:1
Looks: He is tall, a little over 6'. With short black hair he likes to spike with green eyes. He is a carreer but not like most. He is strong and muscular, but more on the lean looking side.
Personality:He is a really funny person, friends with everyone. He doesnt want to fight, but he knows its inevitable. He will do whatever it takes to get back home to his family and friends.
History:Lives with his sister, mom, and dad. Normal life in district 1, lots of friends. After being reaped he hoped for a volunteer, but no such luck. He knows its kill or be killed. SO he plans on being a career.
Career: yes!
Skills: Really fast, can outrun anybody. Quick and agile. Good with most weapons.

message 11: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 37 comments Hahaha I loves yours, Yue.

message 12: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 37 comments The name is bubblicious.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Royalin [Roya] Wood
District: 5
Looks: Roya has thick wavy hair black hair that falls almost to her hips. Her eyes are a clear hazel-gold color, and her skin is as pale as moonlight. She's more on the thinner side, nice cheek bones, full rose-colored lips, and standing around 5'6". To put it point blank, she's quite gorgeous, and sometimes uses it as an advantage.
Personality: Royacomes off as 'The Bitch'. The cold, beautiful, heartless person. A few times she's made snide remarks or used her sarcasm and dry wit to hurt people's feelings, but that doesn't mean she's all bad. Quick thinking, loud, full of ideas, she's not at all a bad person, though her curiosity and 'I Have To Know Everything' ways isn't exactly the best thing..
History: All teens know her name for the most part in District 5. Pretty, young, the Queen Bee, whatever--it's what she lets people think of her, and she comes off as fake even around her 'friends'. Her Mother is an alcoholic who spends her day locked in a bathroom, hoarding wine. Her father, a man of military and a government worker for the capitol, a man who has never had quite a happy thing to say about his daughter. He never wanted kids, and likes to remind Roya what a mistake she is--yet she can still get the world from him if she wanted.
Skills: Not many, except an extremely fast runner due to her long legs, and great at being loud and annoying if needed.

message 14: by Hannah (last edited Oct 19, 2010 05:53PM) (new)

Hannah (hannahmarie43) I know I'm not the moderator or anything, but I'm sorta OCD so I'm doing this because my OCD is kicking in...Sorry

D1
F: TAKEN Amaria
M:

D2
F: TAKEN Fallah
M:

D3
F: TAKEN Ashlin
M:

D4
F:
M:

D5
F: TAKEN Roya
M:

D6
F: TAKEN Lyat
M:

D7
F:
M:

D8
F:
M:

D9
F:
M: TAKEN Lir

D10
F:
M: TAKEN Zack

D11
F: TAKEN
M:

D12
F: TAKEN
M:

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm OCD too, ;)

message 16: by Braden A.K.A B-Ballin, I got some oreos! Nom nom nom! (new)

I made a list, so i'm pretty sure its up to date!!

Is this everyone who wants to RP?? Cause no one has singed up in a while.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I can make a few quickees for you Braden!

message 18: by Braden A.K.A B-Ballin, I got some oreos! Nom nom nom! (new)

Okay do soo please! Were gonna have 9 die at the cornucopia!!

message 19: by Harry (last edited Oct 21, 2010 05:05PM) (new)

Harry (HarryClark) | 32 comments name: Jason
district: 4 ( GO FINNICK )
looks: light brown hair, short, blue eyes,ok looking
token:a black chain that he wears around his ankle
personality: humurous(is that a word?), shyish, friendly. not good at making friends, though.has several scars on his back from whippings
history: never good at his district's industry except for spearing the fish with his beloved trident,was punished harshly for it
skills: can throw knifes, can use a trident well

message 20: by Braden A.K.A B-Ballin, I got some oreos! Nom nom nom! (new)

Yes that is a word, and Thresh was a beast!!

message 21: by Harry (new)

Harry (HarryClark) | 32 comments yes he was

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry wrote: "name: Jason
token:
personality: humurous(is that a word?), shyish, friendly
history: mind your o..."

Maybe more description? So we have a little more depth into his character.

message 23: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 37 comments He can develop it as he goes along, can't he?

And how are we gonna decide who dies at the corn--whatchamacallit? Because once I kill of my character, I won't be able to RP anymore, coz I only have one!

message 24: by Braden A.K.A B-Ballin, I got some oreos! Nom nom nom! (new)

Im in the process of making people.

message 25: by Harry (new)

Harry (HarryClark) | 32 comments Girl on Fire wrote: "Harry wrote: "name: Jason
token:
personality: humurous(is that a word?), shyish, friendly
histor..."

ok changed it

message 26: by Braden A.K.A B-Ballin, I got some oreos! Nom nom nom! (last edited Oct 22, 2010 04:17PM) (new)

Ok so i'm saying 6-8 people can die at the cornucopia?? Well thats what i'm doing haha!! And if any one wants the district they are just tell me i'll switch em.

Name:Jessica
District:7
Looks: Long, straight blonde hair that goes halfway down her back. Light blue eyes. Around 5'11 or 6'. Slim build, and agile. Every says she's beautirul.
History:Mom is the governor of district 7, a surprise when she was reaped.
Skills:Agile,and charming. Otherwise none.
Personality: She's is a snobby girl, who thinks she's better than everyone else since her mom is governor. A prep who hangs witht the rich crowd.

Name:Sash
District: 8
Looks: He has dark skin, black hair, medium height.
History: Very poor, not always sure he was gonna have a meal to eat.
Skills: Is okay with a sword, nothing else really.
Personality: Loner, with no friends. (How great is that??)

Name: Hannah
District: 9
Looks: Cute little girl, long brown hair that goes to right above her butt. Light blue eyes, and pale skin.
History: Normal life, not poor not rich. Mom and dad and a brother. Her brother flipped when she was reaped. But couldn’t volunteer for her.
Skills: Nothing really, played with her dads hunting knifes. But not enough for them to really help her.
Personality: Sweet little girl that everyone knew and loved. People she barely knew cried. It was just the effect she had on people. She was caring and kind, no one who met her could say they didn’t like her.
(This one makes me sad, but I had to do it.)

Name: Jim
District: 5
Looks: Pretty short about 5’6”, short blond hair, and grey eyes.
History: Bad life, mom and dad are dead. Lives with his jerk of an aunt. She treats him badly, and making him work for what little food she gives him. He was almost glad he got reaped.
Skills: Really strong, and quick.
Personality: Keeps to himself, hates life. (Yeah that’s about it)

message 27: by Braden A.K.A B-Ballin, I got some oreos! Nom nom nom! (new)

THeres four people who will die ohh so very soon.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, so should we like...make up something so that our charries can stay alive? That is if they are still active.

message 29: by Braden A.K.A B-Ballin, I got some oreos! Nom nom nom! (new)

Mhmm Kay, you've lost me Rose.

message 30: by Harry (new)

Harry (HarryClark) | 32 comments ooooh how about the people whos characters die can suggest things to torture the surviving tributes, like Gamemakers, only they make suggestions

message 31: by Braden A.K.A B-Ballin, I got some oreos! Nom nom nom! (new)

Sounds good to me!

message 32: by Harry (last edited Oct 22, 2010 05:31PM) (new)

Harry (HarryClark) | 32 comments when are we gonna start the RP??????are we gonna get to go to the cornucopia soon? cause I wanna kill someone
muahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahhahahahhahaahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin wrote: "Mhmm Kay, you've lost me Rose."

Sorry! :( Maybe could just start with the Reapings?

message 34: by Braden A.K.A B-Ballin, I got some oreos! Nom nom nom! (new)

~ ♪Yue the yo-yo gangsta~ wrote: "name Gertrude Geronimo Hogwashnbacon(Hehe. I love that name.:)
age 13
gender female BAH. I'm just kiddin'(:
district 12
looks (you can do a pic or a description) He's gotta nose of a mouse, a beak-..."

What the heck?!! Bahahahaha

message 35: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahmarie43) ~ ♪Yue the yo-yo gangsta~ wrote: "He is epic. Unfortunately he'll die like that. *snaps finger*"

Lmao...Omg...Whoooo*gasps for breath*...Hilarious!

message 36: by Rachel (new)

Sooooo funny!!! *falls to ground and pounds fists, uncontrollably laughing*

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Huh.

message 38: by Braden A.K.A B-Ballin, I got some oreos! Nom nom nom! (new)

Anyone else gonna sign up?? were just gonna kill of the rest randomly if not.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope, I'm not I dont think.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:Maple
District:11
Appearance:Maple has wavy dark brown almost black hair with lighter highlights, his hair falls to just above his gleaming green eyes. He is around 5'10 and has a very muscular yet slender build. He has a dark skin tone, and has a sweet smile.
Personality:Maple comes across as a sweet, flirty, and laid-back guy... but this is all an act. He acts sweet and caring to gain people's trust and then... in the case of being in the arena he will kill them. He is usually straight forward, and doesn't bother with small talk.
History:Maple is the son of the District 11 mayor, and has one younger brother and two twin older sisters. He has had a pretty simple life, with no major tragedies... well besides his mom dying while giving birth to his brother, but he doesn't think about that.
Skills:He is extremely fast, and as strong as all the other men in his district. He is very stealthy, and is pretty good with daggers.
Other:

message 41: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) name: Thily Skiprose
district: 4
looks (you can do a pic or a description):long thin auborn hair (about 2 feet) slender but developed, grey eyes
personality:bright and witty, but shy, so around strangers she won't make herself a center of attention. fiercely territorial and full of district/family/friends/personal pride (like any good Warrior)
history:born in a hovel outside of town, but worked up through her good cooking (soups, and wild game are the best). her father is a drunk and abusive to her mother until she died and now abuses Thily, she has to put up with it because he could arrange her marriage and cut off her connections to her guy friends.
skills:not bad at archery, but prefers daggers and a close range fight, she considers the bow as the weapon of a coward unless in dire straights. good at foraging for food and making the blandest things edible.

message 42: by Harry (new)

Harry (HarryClark) | 32 comments why are all those pictures japanese anime?

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 30 comments Because some people like anime...? And its also the most popular pictures online...?

message 44: by Rachel (new)

It easy to find one that looks like how you want your tribute to appear...I guess...