twilight lovers! discussion

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Hey guys,

So I know Im SUPER late, but I jkust saw this movie this weekend and I really liked it! Has anyone else seen Avatar? What was your opinion/ favorite part of it? I wasnt blown away by it, because the concept and plot of the movie wasnt too original, but I still liked it mainly because Im SOOO interested in what life on Pandora is like. I'm interested in the creatures, the plant life, Ewya, all of it!

I read that its going to be a trilogy and now Im looking forward to seeing the others.

message 2: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Huxford (blackpanthershay) | 737 comments Mod
I enjoyed it.
When my brain is working again I will post my faves and stuff lol

message 3: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I was completely blown away. I have this trend with movies where I see one, think it's the best on ever and then the very next one I see is my new favorite. Avatar has been my favorite ever since I saw it the first time. I really don't think I can express with words just how much I loved it. It was that good.

message 4: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Eternal Na'vi Warrior wrote: "I was completely blown away. I have this trend with movies where I see one, think it's the best on ever and then the very next one I see is my new favorite. Avatar has been my favorite ever since I..."

lol...yeah It had some really good parts. I cant remember his name, but what in the world was wrong with that general/commander in chief/ army guy. LOL....he was crazy, he just wouldnt let it go! Even when it was clear they were going to lose he still wouldnt just let Jake be!

message 5: by Sharon (new)

That general needed a cutting
or shredding...

message 6: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Lol....exactly! He looked like a Gi Joe or something! A mess!

message 7: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments [image error]

message 8: by Sharon (new)

Krystal all I am getting is a green screen with dirty bandwith thief on it

message 9: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Ugh!! How come it never works when I post pictures....I can see it perfectly clearly! Uggggghhhhh!

message 10: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika The movie was great .

message 11: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika Sharon wrote: "Krystal all I am getting is a green screen with dirty bandwith thief on it"

It's strange thing that the pic is perfectly clear to me. How come it's not clear to you and it's clear to me??? weird thing....

message 12: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments Atleast you watched it this weekend !!!
I havent watched it till nowwww !!!

message 13: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments
It's strange thing that the pic is perfectly clear to me. How come it's not clear to you and it's clear ..."

Oh yay! Im glad you can see it, I was starting to think I just wouldnt be able to post pictures anymore. I think it was sharpn adn terri that couldnt see my pic on one of the other threads..maybe it has something to do with the browser or something...??? Eh..who knows!

message 14: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Rizam wrote: "Atleast you watched it this weekend !!!
I havent watched it till nowwww !!!"

LOL...your watching it now?? Lol...you are gonna love it, Its such a pretty place to live, kind of scary, but still very pretty! I love it! I think I would have really liked seeing it in 3D

message 15: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika Krystal wrote: "
It's strange thing that the pic is perfectly clear to me. How come it's not clear to you and it's clear ..."

Oh yay! Im glad you can see it, I was starting to think I just wouldnt be able to ..."

Yeah maybe there's some browser problem .......

message 16: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I can't see it either. I just see a green screen.
I absolutely loved that movie. Unfortunately I didn't get to go see the new version with the extended scenes, but I'm thinking of giving my copy to my friend for christmas and I'll go buy the cooler one. :) I can't wait for the next one. It's supposed to focus on the oceans of Pandora, with the same characters, about ten years after the first one ended.

message 17: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments LOL!!!!!!! Oh wow!!!!!!!! Im at work and now I see the green screen that says Im a dirty bandwidth thief and Im stealing bandwith...Lol...what in the world! i guess I have to find a new picture!

message 18: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Haha. :P

message 19: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika I'm confused ......... How come the pic is clear to me???????????