Vampire ,Werewolf and Paranormal Addicts discussion

Books > Shadowland and Dark Flame

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Manisha (new)

Manisha | 277 comments Mod
I was kind of disappointed by Shadowland and I am waiting and cant decide if i should read Dark Flame. I thought the book was too confusing and slow. I loved Evermore and then liked Blue Moon.
Is Dark Flame worth the read?

VampirePrinzess (wanita) | 8 comments well, i don't think i'd be much help, cause i read it a while back, but from what i remember: yep it was pretty good.
read the first few chapters and decide.
or r u 1 of those people who HAVE to finish a book when u start?

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Dillon  (jessica_dillon89) I would stick with the series!! It has its good and bad moments... But all in all its a great read. I've read all four so far and I am eagerly awaiting 'Night Star'. :D

message 4: by Manisha (new)

Wanita wrote: "well, i don't think i'd be much help, cause i read it a while back, but from what i remember: yep it was pretty good.
read the first few chapters and decide.
or r u 1 of those people who HAVE to ..."

Yea i am, i have to finish a book no matter how bad it is!

message 5: by Manisha (new)

I am going to read Dark flame soon. I hope it is better than Shadownland.
I actually like the beg. of Shadowland but i decided to give Dark FLame a chance.

Thanks for the help!

VampirePrinzess (wanita) | 8 comments um... i'm not sure i'm one of those people.its weird, but i guess it depends on the book situation
ex. marked, the first book in the house of nite series: at the begining, i found it boring(sry but that only my opinion) but i kept on reading cause my friends were teling me it was awsome and it pretty popular, and it was about vampires, so i read it out. and i ended up loving the series. so i'm like totally on tempted book.... i'm not really sure. opps its kinda hard to keep track.