Study Buddies discussion

Ask Maria > Ice Study Part 7 ??

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Griff (new)

Griff (vgriff) | 4 comments Does anyone know when part 7 is coming?

I need another fix! :p

message 2: by Maria (new)

Maria V. Snyder (maria_v_snyder) | 186 comments Er....I do....I think. I'm a bit behind, but I hope - really hope to have the next newsletter out this week!

message 3: by Griff (new)

Griff (vgriff) | 4 comments No worries! Thank you!!!!!

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy (3601144-amy) | 2 comments Griff, I got it this morning!! :) Thanks Maria!

message 5: by Griff (new)

Griff (vgriff) | 4 comments Me too!!! Love it!

And yes Maria, I read it for more than the Ice Study fix!! It's just that Ice Study is the special treat you are only allowed to partake of once in a blue moon! Delicious!: P

message 6: by Maria (new)

Maria V. Snyder (maria_v_snyder) | 186 comments Glad it made it to your inboxes - some people's spam filters block my newsletter.

I've been innudated with comments today that Ice Study isn't the only reason they look forward to my newsletters :) My ego has now been restored :) Actually it is super sweet of everyone to reassure me they read everything - I just wish I had more exciting news to write about!

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy (3601144-amy) | 2 comments Don't be silly, Maria! Everything that you write about is exciting! We anticipate anything that may come our way!! :)

At least, I know I do! Happy Thursday. :)

message 8: by Maria (new)

Maria V. Snyder (maria_v_snyder) | 186 comments Now my ego is getting inflated :) Thanks Amy - always nice to hear!

message 9: by Heather (new)

Heather Nicholson i'm almost done with spy glass, and i have to say i'm sad. i don't want to say good bye to Opal, Yelena and crew :'(