maximum ride discussion

RP > RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 6,397 (6397 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 127 128

message 1: by CaraBeara (new)

CaraBeara (carabeara107) | 52 comments Mod
((start)) Myra flew around as she did when she felt like practicing her flying and fighting ways

message 2: by CaraBeara (new)

((come on peoples!))

message 3: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) Sam glared at the white coats passed one went up to her cage she punched the bars frightening the white coat and making her fingers bleed

message 4: by chaska (last edited Oct 11, 2010 08:48PM) (new)

chaska (naturechild) | 119 comments "i hate life" i thought out loud as i got injected with another needle

message 5: by Eve (last edited Oct 12, 2010 07:28AM) (new)

Eve (emusings) Sam's eyes dart to the side and she cringes with pain for Ayrn who was being injected. Again.

message 6: by Miriam (last edited Oct 12, 2010 07:30AM) (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) Ed was huddled at the corner of her cage as far away from the two sides of her cage with bars as possible. She appeared to be staring at at the wall, but as her goggles were down, the others knew this was not the case.

message 7: by Eve (last edited Oct 12, 2010 07:34AM) (new)

Eve (emusings) Sam smiled at Ed it was good she could find something good in this sad excuse for a lab. She wiped the blood from her fingers onto her clothes

message 8: by CaraBeara (new)

All of a sudden Myra got pushed into the room.
" we got another one. She must have escaped. Ha" said the white coat pushing her into the room.
" the littelest bit of freedom and I'm back here" said Myra as the white coat sat her on a table.

message 9: by chaska (new)

chaska (naturechild) | 119 comments "how is freedom"

message 10: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) "Ed hears it is nice. Ed's parents told her that. Or at least that is what Ed remembers" Ed said, pushing her goggles to the top of her head.

message 11: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) ((Athena is wondering why and how are we in the institute if our parents were free bird kids? Did our parents get captured?))

message 12: by Eve (last edited Oct 13, 2010 07:22AM) (new)

Eve (emusings) ((Some bad guy sold us to the institute))
" Ed, calm down, you're going to bang your hand on the cage! You alright, Myra?" Sam said If those white coats hurt myra at all then they would bet their butts kicked. HARD!

message 13: by CaraBeara (new)

" well considering I got a slight taste of freedom I'm good but the fact I'm here once more sucks!!!" said Myra getting pocked with a neetel " oww" said Myra

message 14: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) "Ed is not stammering. Ed never stammers. Ed was merely stating a fact." Ed objected. She then put her goggles down, and continued her furious hand movements.

message 15: by Miriam (last edited Oct 12, 2010 09:12PM) (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) ((Ed talks in third person))

message 16: by chaska (new)

chaska (naturechild) | 119 comments ((really))

message 17: by CaraBeara (last edited Oct 13, 2010 06:36AM) (new)

" ow. I hate this place!!!!" said Myra I wanna go home!!

message 18: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) Sam was at her breaking point. She would not see the others being poked, prodded and tortured ANY MORE! Sam thought I know you want to go home sweetie. We will be back soon. Then sam was dragged out of her cage and taken down a hallway.

message 19: by CaraBeara (new)

ok........... I hope so

message 20: by Eve (last edited Oct 13, 2010 04:13PM) (new)

Eve (emusings) It'll all be ok sweetie, i'll be right back with you then will all get out of here. Sam thought as sincerely as she could, though she wasn't sure if she would get back tot hem alive.... where were they taking her?

message 21: by CaraBeara (new)

" idea." Myra whisperd to who was left of the group. " ok so that white coat is going to pit us back in our cages" said Myra pointing to a tall man with brown hair " whe he does Ed grab his keys. Ok? I will take it from there" said Myra llokibg at them

message 22: by chaska (new)

chaska (naturechild) | 119 comments "the guy doesn't have keys on him it is a finger print thing however if we break our locks we will be stuck but they wont be able to get to us so they will have to break the cage and wove us and that is when we run for it. how does that sound?"

message 23: by CaraBeara (new)

" how about we breack the camara so we can get out if here. Ayrn can you tack care of the door? I can get the camara........ Ed you break the cages or somthing" all- of - a - sudden the man came over and throught Myra into the cage. " ummm owwww" said Myra rubbing ankel.

message 24: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) "Where are you taking me?" sam demanded
"To the door over there." The white coat responded
Sam kicked the w.c. ((That is what they are now called)) but he called for reinforcements. "Come quietly, or we will have to sedate you" The w.c. said once the reinforcements had firmly put her in a police grip, the others surrounding her menacingly, one with a needle, a sedative dripping from its tip.
"I will, but only if you won't harm the others" Sam replied coolly
"Always the hero, aren't you?" A familiar voice came from behind her "Strap her down!"
She was thrown into a dark room, with knifes glistening on tables

message 25: by CaraBeara (new)

< I > I hope SAMs ok!!!< I >

message 26: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) I'm alright, Myra, everything's ok.

message 27: by chaska (new)

chaska (naturechild) | 119 comments liar! "ok we are getting out now" i bent the bars of my cage and did the same with the other cages lets go!"

message 28: by CaraBeara (new)

" ok one minuets" said Myra then the camara fell " let's find Sam!"
Sam? Where are you??

message 29: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) "Sam is this way. Everyone follow Ed! Ed knows we will not be filmed. Ed has rerouted all their cameras to play a loop of a little while ago. no one will notice. Ed discovered a while ago they are no match for Ed's genius." Ed told them, taking the lead and going down a long hallway.

message 30: by CaraBeara (new)

" sweet.......?" Myra asked confused

message 31: by chaska (new)

chaska (naturechild) | 119 comments "why does ed have to talk in third person?" aryn wispered to myra

message 32: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) "Because that is the way Ed is. And Ed thinks you are terrible at whispering, because Ed could hear you waaaay up here!" Ed exclaimed gleefully.

message 33: by CaraBeara (new)

" I don't no" Myra whispers back. " Sams in here" said Myra tuching the door " there's some one in here. And no it's not Sam it's her and some one ealse."

message 34: by Eve (last edited Oct 14, 2010 06:51PM) (new)

Eve (emusings) Sam kicked her captors, she couldn't let the flock be alone, she threw some punches and busted the door open running out, accidentally bull-dozing in to Ed

message 35: by CaraBeara (new)

" ha! You missed" said Myra. She moved out if the way justin time

message 36: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) Ed toppled backward and rolled onto her feet. "Good, now everyone is here! Everyone follow Ed!" and with that Ed ran off down a hallway, goggles down, and came towards the exit. She barreled towards the doors to the flocks great protest, everyone telling her "No! Wait! Ed the alarms!" but Ed payed them no mind, calmly opening the doors to the sound of...nothing. Not a single alarm.

message 37: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) Sam wanted to make a comment but she didn't know what to say, she just stood there for a second then ran for the door "Every one! Move out!"

message 38: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) Ed's wings snapped open, and she leaped into the sky. "This way! Ed knows a blind spot between guard towers!" Ed said flying towards the wall.

message 39: by chaska (new)

chaska (naturechild) | 119 comments "yeah!"

message 40: by CaraBeara (new)

" let's go!" said Myra coming back behind them

message 41: by chaska (new)

chaska (naturechild) | 119 comments "cool"

message 42: by Miriam (last edited Oct 15, 2010 07:22AM) (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) And with that they took off, and headed into the woods.

message 43: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) "Know where we are, Ed?"

message 44: by chaska (new)

chaska (naturechild) | 119 comments "no ed doesn't" i sighed ed never does

message 45: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) "We are in some woods. Ed assumed you knew that."

message 46: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) "I'm serious! If we can tell where we are then we can find a place to be for the night, and I mean like which city of which state!"

message 47: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) "Oh. Ed is not positive. Ed thinks we are somewhere in the middle."

message 48: by CaraBeara (new)

" beach!" yelled myra pointing to a lake " or is it a lake???"

message 49: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) "Ed thinks that is the lake Ed saw on the map. If it is then we are very far away from the bad place."

message 50: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((hello i just joined sooooo HI!))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 127 128